• Start date
  • Views 2,478,852
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone know if its possible download Disney Infinity 3.0 world levels like in Super Mario Maker? Because obviusly when you try to do it, says you must be login with a NNID
Bye!

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, didnt mean how to OPEn the file I meant how to USE it..

For example, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze contains an SI.7z with a folder called 02.. that has 3 files.
title.cert, title.tik and title.tmd . But no instructions where to put it.
Those are the files from the system partition of the game disc (WUD file). Loadiine doesn't use those files.

matbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone, I need some help with a few games that are not working properly, hope someone knows how to solve it

I'm using a Wii U on 5.5.1U, using Loadiine Gx2 v0.3, SD card 64gb class 10 formatted on FAT 32 cluster 64kb, loading with Miimaker option (I don't have SSB on cd or digital)

Most games I have tried are working perfectly, for example: Super Mario Bros U / Super Smash Bros / The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD / Pokken / Mario Party 10 / Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 / NES Remix 2 all of these work with no problem at all.

Let me tell now the ones that are not working:

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: Black screen, I have already changed the name of the folders that started with EU to US and had no change, tried 2 different dumps and still no better.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze: It starts and shows the intro screen, it even show the banana at the left bottom being peeled, and after that it all goes black, have tried at least 3 different dumps.
Mario Kart 8: It starts shows the intro screen and then a sound starts (something like a horn) and it freezes on that screen, after about 3 or 4 seconds later the sound stops. Have tried US e European dumps, the error is exactly the same.
Kung Fu Panda: The game starts, when we are playing in the middle of the battle it freezes. (Have tried only this dump).

If anyone knows how to solve any of them please let me know. Thanks.

a.zimmerer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I need some help with a few games that are not working properly, hope someone knows how to solve it

I'm using a Wii U on 5.5.1U, using Loadiine Gx2 v0.3, SD card 64gb class 10 formatted on FAT 32 cluster 64kb, loading with Miimaker option (I don't have SSB on cd or digital)

Most games I have tried are working perfectly, for example: Super Mario Bros U / Super Smash Bros / The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD / Pokken / Mario Party 10 / Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 / NES Remix 2 all of these work with no problem at all.

Let me tell now the ones that are not working:

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: Black screen, I have already changed the name of the folders that started with EU to US and had no change, tried 2 different dumps and still no better.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze: It starts and shows the intro screen, it even show the banana at the left bottom being peeled, and after that it all goes black, have tried at least 3 different dumps.
Mario Kart 8: It starts shows the intro screen and then a sound starts (something like a horn) and it freezes on that screen, after about 3 or 4 seconds later the sound stops. Have tried US e European dumps, the error is exactly the same.
Kung Fu Panda: The game starts, when we are playing in the middle of the battle it freezes. (Have tried only this dump).

If anyone knows how to solve any of them please let me know. Thanks.

Get yourself >> Loadiine ZXR << . This fixed version has done miracles for me.
I only got black screens with GX2 after updating to Loadiine ZXR
basically all my black screen where fixed and running!

DL: http://uiiw.tk/rar/WIIuSD.rar

Reactions: Clutchman

Clutchman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get yourself >> Loadiine ZXR << . This fixed version has done miracles for me.
I only got black screens with GX2 after updating to Loadiine ZXR
basically all my black screen where fixed and running!

DL: http://uiiw.tk/rar/WIIuSD.rar
I made an account to say thank you to everyone who has made my WIIU that much better. I have a question though.

Now when I first installed the homebrew channel onto my WII U, everything was up and running smooth in no more then 15 min. A few days later (yesterday) I modded the machine to play WII games and that worked perfectly. I injected Pokémon Platinum, a DS game and that's when I started to get problems. The game ran perfectly fine in Loadiine the first time I tried to run it but all my other games after that did not work. Mario Kart 8, Zelda, Smash Bros etc... I tried Loadiine ZXR and it fixed the issue.

Is there any reason why loadiine started to give me a black screen out of no where? Loadiine ZXR works fine and I'm not complaining, I just want to know if theres any way to fix the issue of the black screen in Loadiine Gx2. Thanks guys.

Reactions: a.zimmerer

a.zimmerer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made an account to say thank you to everyone who has made my WIIU that much better. I have a question though.

Now when I first installed the homebrew channel onto my WII U, everything was up and running smooth in no more then 15 min. A few days later (yesterday) I modded the machine to play WII games and that worked perfectly. I injected Pokémon Platinum, a DS game and that's when I started to get problems. The game ran perfectly fine in Loadiine the first time I tried to run it but all my other games after that did not work. Mario Kart 8, Zelda, Smash Bros etc... I tried Loadiine ZXR and it fixed the issue.

Is there any reason why loadiine started to give me a black screen out of no where? Loadiine ZXR works fine and I'm not complaining, I just want to know if theres any way to fix the issue of the black screen in Loadiine Gx2. Thanks guys.

I basically had the same issue. Not DS but several old SNES titles on SD. Contacted Cyan and dimok789 directly and was just ignored by them...
Then I got a tip from a user to try Loadiine ZXR and all issues where suddently gone! Developers implemented lot's of fixes GX2 doesn't have :bow:
For example to be more compatible with older firmwares! GX2 seems "only" to work with certain firmwares (>5) like 5.3.2. If you are on 3.1.0
nothing works just blacks screens... :nayps3:

Loadiine ZXR TEAM and GX2 should work together and get shit done :whip:

Reactions: Rizzorules

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
when did you contact me?

Also, that "zxr" is really done by a team ? because there's no sources, nor changelog. maybe it's just placebo...
to work together, that's what everyone expect, the sources are on github and everyone can push updates to make it better! go tell it to that ZXR team

if latest release has issue with 3.x, maybe try older revision and report the bug and which revision broke it to get the devs to fix it.

a.zimmerer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Cyan, I have a quick question. I have a WiiU v3.1.0 and if I run any game on
latest Loadiine GX2 0.3 I only get a black screen . I got a tip from another user
to use Loadiine ZXR and with that I can get some titles running.

Wondering why this is ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, that "zxr" is really done by a team ? because there's no sources, nor changelog. maybe it's just placebo...
to work together, that's what everyone expect, the sources are on github and everyone can push updates to make it better! go tell it to that ZXR team

It's definately no placebo! All my "black screen" issues where fixed with Loadiine ZXR

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ohh, you just posted a random post with my name and expected me to read it? sorry, I don't read the thousands of messages posted every day to search if someone posted my name in it.
you can notify someone by adding @ in front of his name.

if that zxr is better, then the developer should definitely provide the sources to help improve the project for everyone.

a.zimmerer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohh, you just posted a random post with my name and expected me to read it? sorry, I don't read the thousands of messages posted every day to search if someone posted my name in it.
you can notify someone by adding @ in front of his name.

That's okay Cyan another user helped me back then. Just replied because you asked when I contacted you :)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it can be decompiled, but that would be so much easier with the actual sources or a patch.
Talking about that, the ZXR is illegal to share because it doesn't contains any sources while the project is GPL.
the link to sources found in the meta doesn't work (removing the S from https loads uiiw.tk but the url doesn't exists, 404)

based on your link, the ZXR is dated from may 5th 2016, which is older than the latest nightly revision, so even if it works with 3.x it's missing lot of new features and fixes, like DLC support and autoboot fix.

matbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello again,

Tried zxr and had the same problems at the exact same games, didn't change anything from gx2 for me, thank you anyways

anyone else could help me.

GaM3r2Xtreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PyGecko: Enable cheat engine. You need to launch TCPGecko on your computer. You also need to set the computer's IP manually in the config file as it's currently not set from the GUI. see the cheat section for more help.

So in the first post here, when it says manually set the computer's IP in the loadiine_gx2.cfg, is that for the "GameLogServerIp=0.0.0.0" value?

The cheat section doesn't have any further explanation on this topic.

Aaron Hervey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm new to GBATemp and loading but I've been recently having problems. I am on the Latest nightly build and I am on 5.5.1U. I have a class 10 32gb micro sd and have tried a Sandisk and Samsung adapter but none have worked. I always encounter errors whenever I try to save, as loadiine does not create the cfg file or create a saves folder. I have only tried two games. Hyrule warriors and Mario Maker. They both fail with two different error codes. Please help me. It is much appreciated

Last edited by Aaron Hervey,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So in the first post here, when it says manually set the computer's IP in the loadiine_gx2.cfg, is that for the "GameLogServerIp=0.0.0.0" value?
The cheat section doesn't have any further explanation on this topic.
I don't remember if it was changed.
In doubt, set the computer's IP to both settings.

But, there's no GUI to set the IP from the loader? I thought it was added.
Sorry, I didn't use loadiine for months, I don't remember :P

Aaron Hervey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm new to GBATemp and loading but I've been recently having problems. I am on the Latest nightly build and I am on 5.5.1U. I have a class 10 32gb micro sd and have tried a Sandisk and Samsung adapter but none have worked. I always encounter errors whenever I try to save, as loadiine does not create the cfg file or create a saves folder. I have only tried two games. Hyrule warriors and Mario Maker. They both fail with two different error codes. Please help me. It is much appreciated
@Cyan Maybe I could help me? Forgive me if I'm doing anything wrong. Also, I tried loadiine ZXR, same error code. The errors only occur when saving or laoding in any game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt