• Views 2,477,125
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

MikeXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to get back into Loadline or the Homebrew Channel from a game without having to relaunch the exploit? Great work on this stuff by the way.

First page FAQ!
"How do I return to Loadiine after launching a game?
You don't need to re-launch the exploit from the browser.
Loadiine is now installed inside MiiMaker, just run MiiMaker to launch Loadiine.

- to reload loadiine launch miimaker.
- to return to Homebrew launcher (after installing loadiine) launch miimaker to load loadiine and exit loadiine with Home button to exit to HBL."

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say I got an encrypted update file of a game, how do I use it for loadiine?
redownload with JNUSTool by clicking "get FST" and ticking all 3 boxes. then copy the files to your sd card under "update" for your game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
redownload with JNUSTool by clicking "get FST" and ticking all 3 boxes. then copy the files to your sd card under "update" for your game.
I would like to avoid having to redownload, that's why I asked actually, can't afford another 2gb download for now

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to avoid having to redownload, that's why I asked actually, can't afford another 2gb download for now
I know the pain. unless someone else knows, I'm sure you can't use encrypted update files. Having em downloaded through a decrypter like JNUSTool will sort the files out proper in a readable fashion.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if you have the app and h3 files, you can extract the content with Cdecrypt.
JNustool should be able to do it too. look at Jnustool thread, there's probably the command line to type to use existing app files instead of taking them from the server again.

Reactions: Kit Ballard

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
if you have the app and h3 files, you can extract the content with Cdecrypt.
JNustool should be able to do it too. look at Jnustool thread, there's probably the command line to type to use existing (temporary) app files.
I looked up in the folder for h3 and got 43 results so I guess they are in. I knew about cdecrypt but getting it just seems impossible.
But a command line for jNustool? I didn't know about that one, thanks!
EDIT: Thanks again, it was surprisingly easy.
For the record, I only open the program and select open fst. Since it checks if you already got encrypted files before downloading, even if you hit "download" it will just decrypt them.

Last edited by Phanton,
Reactions: Maschell

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a way to get back into Loadline or the Homebrew Channel from a game without having to relaunch the exploit? Great work on this stuff by the way.
...The exploit is "ephemeral", you have to launch it every time the wii u reboots (system settings, or shutdown for example).
When you start loadiine, and a game (with the Mii Maker mode), you can quit the game (Home button, and the Home menu button on the gamepad). Then, if you launch mii maker, it will re-launch loadiine (without the need to re-do the exploit, because it is still active).
Same thing with the homebrew launcher.

edit: ....already answered *facepalm*

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
...The exploit is "ephemeral", you have to launch it every time the wii u reboots (system settings, or shutdown for example).
When you start loadiine, and a game (with the Mii Maker mode), you can quit the game (Home button, and the Home menu button on the gamepad). Then, if you launch mii maker, it will re-launch loadiine (without the need to re-do the exploit, because it is still active).
Same thing with the homebrew launcher.

edit: ....already answered *facepalm*
6 times, now... Did the forum break or something? xD

Reactions: RealityNinja

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found a "bug"(????)

turning ON PyGecko via GUI (already edited loadiine.cfg) on latest build of loadiine, Bayonetta 2 gives black screen, other games works normmally so far
That's just a problem with Bayonetta, some games don't like it sadly :( I think Star Fox Guard won't boot with pyGecko either
Well I feel stupid lmao. Do you have any idea if there are any sites that host sdcafiine?
Oops I never pushed the MP4 but I'll put it up on nwplayer123.github.io in a bit
Is there a difference between pyGecko and JGecko other than that one uses python while the other uses Java?

Speaking of which, I've been trying to get pyGecko enabled in Loadiine and then using Gecko dot Net to hack into Wind Waker HD, but I can't seem to get a connection established between the two.

I have heard some games cause freezing, and I think WWHD and TPHD were part of this list. Any others who have succeed in getting WWHD working with code injects mind sharing your method?
Not really other than more features, pyGecko's meant for scripting and JGeckoU is a full on GUI client like dotNet

D8n0g

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i"m playing xenoblade x and when I get to the main splash screen of the game I get error code 102-9999? It came with an update file, and I'm sure I did it the right way. Doesn't that code have something to do with wifi? Thanks for your help guys!!

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i"m playing xenoblade x and when I get to the main splash screen of the game I get error code 102-9999? It came with an update file, and I'm sure I did it the right way. Doesn't that code have something to do with wifi? Thanks for your help guys!!
Because the game attempts to connect to the Internet on startup, which it can't do. Just ignore the error.

Last edited by sj33,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist