• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

beeswax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOSU doesnt work at all atm . Its just tools for it released by smea.. Stay on 5.3.2 . Never upgrade unless you have to. This is true on every console in every community since the dawn of time.
Use this version of the exploit if you are on 5.3.2 :
https://gbatemp.net/attachments/kexploit532-7z.47814/

Hope that answers it..

Just tried this as I'm still on 5.3.2 but after replacing the bin files you linked to, the web browser just says

"There was an error: Unsupported version: Mozilla/5.0 (Nintendo WiiU) AppleWebKit/536.28 (KHTML, like Gecko) NX/3.0.3.12.15 NintendoBrowser/4.1.1.9601.EU"

Anyone know what's wrong?

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a question (or actually several, but let's start with this one).
As a new user of the new kernel exploit, on firmware 5.5.0E, I got everything working decently, however, whenever I try to load Super Mario 3D Land (haven't tried with any other dump) with newest nightly, for whatever reason the input of my left control stick is always down-left. Is this a new issue related to kernel, or the new nightly? Even when I exit the game and return to the home menu this keeps happening until I reboot the console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blade_xeno

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can somebody confirm everything is right here? Can´t find the problem. Get FSgetSourceMount failed all the time.

Attachments

• wiiu.png
    wiiu.png
    40 KB · Views: 357

ridley23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, found what was up with my issue. It gives you 102-9999 error code when it can't go online, which I obviously can't.

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can somebody confirm everything is right here? Can´t find the problem. Get FSgetSourceMount failed all the time.
I had that issue once exiting (returning to home menu) without an SD card inserted as I was putting files on them.
Going by what is stated, the FS (FileSystem) fails to mount the source (that being your SD). Since I assume it's in your Wii U, I'd suggest checking to see if the contacts of your SD are fine.

Reactions: Xen0

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I got Loadiine working on my 5.5.0E system but when I try to launch a game (only game on SD now is Captain Toad) the screen turns black and freezes the Wii U.

I got one of these Toshiba FlashAir cards to host the exploit offline, and I also have the game files on it. Could it be that this card is too slow or is it something else?

Thanks

Last edited by ChronoX_,

sredoje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. One question whenever I play game and exit I lose my saves. I set all as said in first post (sd/wiiu/saves/ ) and yet when I leave Yoshi Woolly world and enter again my saves are gone,any help please? Thanks

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone have the same issue I have (which I posted a few posts back), where the Gamepad seems to keep receiving input left down on the left stick upon game load, persisting till console reboot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People, how does exactly virtual console works on loadiine? Do i need to own a legally purchased ds game before trying to run another i do not own? and how?

Zeroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Today i i ve got the same message.

New Samsung Pro Micro SD with adapter exfat format. I have formate it with this tool
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool

bevor this i have tryed cmd, fat32formater panasonic formater, and a other tool without success but with HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool everything works great and no FSgetSourceMount failed.

Davethedroid1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First time using Loadiine i have a problem, the games i have on the SD card are not showing up
Loadiine loads fine as does the Homebrew Launcher, i have my game files in wiiu/games/game name and in there i have the content and code folders my sd card is in FAT 32. i have the latest version of Loadiine and my wii u is on 5.5.1/ Anyone have any ides why my games arent showing up?

bones123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, trying to load Star Fox Zero just as a test to see if this is working, and I can see the game in Loadiine, then I tap it and tap OK, and the bar fills up, then the screen goes black and seems to freeze the Wii U. Sorry dudes, if this is a common thing or I'm dumb, kick me in the face, I'm really new to the Wii U scene.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Kaden Kyarel, Either support GBAtemp with Patron or use an ad-blocker.