• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah of course there'd be users like this from time to time. Thanks for the lovely input.

I'm using a Chromebook which is why I'd rather wait til someone can compile it, nothing wrong with that. I'm not forcing anyone to do it for me, only if they were kind enough to share it. Just a suggestion is all, it'll be useful for a lot of users around here.

Added controls for PADcon and pyGecko to GUI settings z0mb3 committed 11 days ago

http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/UuWZP7bo/file.html

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I need some help, I have my Wii U on 5.1.2, and I have SUPER SMASH BROS U with this descripción:

Reprint #1:
Case: WUP P AXFE USZ 101842A Made in USA
Disc Top: WUP-P-AXFE-USA-0 Model No. WUP-006 (USA)
Disc Bottom: WUP-P-AXFE 02 USA S0

Firmware: ??? (5.3.0, 5.3.1, or 5.3.2)

So, I would like to update to 5.3.2, does anyone of you tested with this one and it work, I want to be sure before I update, when I put this disc into my Wiii U it´s asking to update the console system, I hear that with this disc it could be (5.3.0, 5.3.1, or 5.3.2) but I am not sure, that´s why I am asking here, I know I can use others games like Mario Party 10, Splatoon, Yoshi and other, but for the time this is the Only one I have, where I live it has been a Little dificult to get any of the others, onless I buy a new one for a hight Price, hope someone of you can help me, thanks in advance...!!!

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as it doesn't go all the way passed 5.4 then youre okay. If you get an earlier firmware than that just try another game to get you to the firmware you want. Make sure you've gone through all the tubehax and update blocking procedures and give it a whirl.

That's assuming that you've checked the list of games that have updates and youre sure SSBB is safe. I don't know cause I haven't looked.

You are doing the right thing by posting and asking tho. I'd make sure too!

Last edited by Kafluke,

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as it doesn't go all the way passed 5.4 then youre okay. If you get an earlier firmware than that just try another game to get you to the firmware you want. Make sure you've gone through all the tubehax and update blocking procedures and give it a whirl.

That's assuming that you've checked the list of games that have updates and youre sure SSBB is safe. I don't know cause I haven't looked.

You are doing the right thing by posting and asking tho. I'd make sure too!
Ok I rented Yoshi and I am now on 5.3.2 :) thanks any way

Reactions: kingraa777

Groomery

Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
I have a question about Xampp! Ive installed the program and put the wiiu files on my sd card and www folder in xampp/htdocs
when i try to axess the site thru wiiu i just got to the XAMPP apache+MariaDB+ PHP +Perl Welcome to xampp for windows screen?

Doumekxkai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question about Xampp! Ive installed the program and put the wiiu files on my sd card and www folder in xampp/htdocs
when i try to axess the site thru wiiu i just got to the XAMPP apache+MariaDB+ PHP +Perl Welcome to xampp for windows screen?
Check if the loadiine html files are in htdocs folder or in some subfolder.
In my case i have this folder structure: xampp/htdocs/wiiu/loadiine/index.html

If it's in some subfolder just type the path in the url and should work.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I need some help, I have my Wii U on 5.1.2, and I have SUPER SMASH BROS U with this descripción:

Reprint #1:
Case: WUP P AXFE USZ 101842A Made in USA
Disc Top: WUP-P-AXFE-USA-0 Model No. WUP-006 (USA)
Disc Bottom: WUP-P-AXFE 02 USA S0

Firmware: ??? (5.3.0, 5.3.1, or 5.3.2)

So, I would like to update to 5.3.2, does anyone of you tested with this one and it work, I want to be sure before I update, when I put this disc into my Wiii U it´s asking to update the console system, I hear that with this disc it could be (5.3.0, 5.3.1, or 5.3.2) but I am not sure, that´s why I am asking here, I know I can use others games like Mario Party 10, Splatoon, Yoshi and other, but for the time this is the Only one I have, where I live it has been a Little dificult to get any of the others, onless I buy a new one for a hight Price, hope someone of you can help me, thanks in advance...!!!
Like he ^ said. Also, download latest gx2 and move www (or rename it if you want) folder to the htdocs folder. Then browse like this:

http://(insert computer ip)/www/ (or whatever you renamed it to)

The fact that you even have the XAMPP welcome screen means your site setup is correct.

Even better, get the latest Homebrew Launcher and put the www folder from that in your site. Then just launch the laodiineGx2 elf file from HBL

kforever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pardon if this has already been answered, but using is using pygecko alongside GX2 in miimaker mode impossible?
JGeckoU spits this out when I try to connect to Smash 4:

KcEEbcD.png

then the game freezes and makes this awful screeching noise :P. I'm using the standard loadiine kernel exploit on 5.3.2.
I haven't really tried any other game though

buda81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pardon if this has already been answered, but using is using pygecko alongside GX2 in miimaker mode impossible?
JGeckoU spits this out when I try to connect to Smash 4:

then the game freezes and makes this awful screeching noise :P. I'm using the standard loadiine kernel exploit on 5.3.2.
I haven't really tried any other game though

I think you can only use TCgecko atm with the gx/gecko integration.

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
We are having trouble running shantae and the pirate's curse: the dump was made using ddd without getting any error, but when we start the game it doesn't run, only shows a black screen: talking about this problem with the ddd's dev team we supose that Loadiine is no able to load so many .vol files at this moment (or at least that's what we thought) what can we do in this case? we would love if we can get one answer to our problem, thank you very much for make Loadiine so good we know is difficult to make this possible so thanks (and sorry for my horrible english LOL)

Reactions: Cybernatus

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there any method to use loadline online

look at the OP on the first page:

What is Loadiine GX2?
Loadiine is a WiiU homebrew. It launches WiiU game backups from SD card.
Its Graphical User Interface is based on the WiiU GX2 graphics engine.
It's currently offline mode only, it doesn't allow you to play games online.

Reactions: Kafluke and buda81

Groomery

Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
Like he ^ said. Also, download latest gx2 and move www (or rename it if you want) folder to the htdocs folder. Then browse like this:

http://(insert computer ip)/www/ (or whatever you renamed it to)

The fact that you even have the XAMPP welcome screen means your site setup is correct.

Even better, get the latest Homebrew Launcher and put the www folder from that in your site. Then just launch the laodiineGx2 elf file from HBL
Thanks! will try that;)

fenomeno0chris

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Already done for next release (aka: commit available on github)
* Added PyGecko setting (Dimok)
* Added Boot Argument support, fixing Call of duty and just dance games (N1ghty)
* PadCon Setting (Dibas)
* Added loading of rpl imports (N1ghty)
* Improved the OSDriver Kernel stability, for direct-SD launching method (Dimok)
* Added 5.5.0/1 kernel patching offsets, in prevision of the future public kernel exploit release. (NWPlayer123)
* Added languages support.

Work in progress (Available in other Github branches/forks)
* Individual game settings - Done (Maschell)
* Individual game settings GUI menu - WIP (Maschell)
* Load game updates from a different folder - Done (Maschell)
* Option to save the savegame into each update folder - Done (Maschell)
* Automatic game launch at loadiine start - Done (Scuba156)

Great changelog already for Loadiine GX2 v0.3! Cant wait to get my hands on this.
I assume the work in progress list is up to date. So that means everything is done except the Individual game settings GUI.
@Maschell Could you tell us something about the latest progress?

isamudyson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi dudes.
still looking for any solution about loadiine GX2.
Actually, it works till the main screen but...as i try to launch any game (on the SD card with the proper name and the correct id tittle), black screen and nothing....I must switch off the WiiU and reboot the hard way...
How to check the configuration ? what did i do wrong ?
Thanks....

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi dudes.
still looking for any solution about loadiine GX2.
Actually, it works till the main screen but...as i try to launch any game (on the SD card with the proper name and the correct id tittle), black screen and nothing....I must switch off the WiiU and reboot the hard way...
How to check the configuration ? what did i do wrong ?
Thanks....
It would be useful to know your fw version, loadiine build version, do you use hbl and what playload do you use to start it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1