List of the best Rom hacks!!!

Twan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to say thanks for this list! I was bored and could only rely on these old school games on a old computer, and the rom hacks were like playing a sequel to some games like 'mario adventure'!

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to update the first post? Most of the images seem to be broken now, and since MegaUpload was taken down, it seems pointless to keep the thing about uploading one massive folder on there for all of these hacks.

Still, nice list. I think I've played a few of these, and they weren't bad.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to update the first post? Most of the images seem to be broken now, and since MegaUpload was taken down, it seems pointless to keep the thing about uploading one massive folder on there for all of these hacks.

Still, nice list. I think I've played a few of these, and they weren't bad.
Give me the weekend and I'll restore this thread, and add to it.

thiefb0ss

Trophies
Website
thiefboss.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
QUOTE(whatsa @ May 24 2008, 08:40 AM)
Super Mario Forever (the rom in this video: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZTUYsW0OqA0) is actually a pretty good challenge for short plays (I can't even beat 1-2). I don't want to post the rom though for the obvious legal reasons.

I don't post roms.Only patches there is a difference.Anyways super mario forever is a flash game.
Video broken.

Rick333

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
does anyone know witch game this is?

unnamedCA1RU4NF.png

antnj81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always wished someone would make an ultimate Super Mario hack from SMB All-Stars for SNES - something kinda like a one player SMBX, where the game utilizes game mechanics from the first 3 games, including choice of any 4 characters (Mario, Luigi, Princess Toadstool, and Toad) as well as the SMB2 pickup/throw feature

Khaotic Kais

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP here, I've been browsing gbatemp as a guest, forgot my account information a while back and remembered I made this thread. I'll find the time to re-structure and fix this thread, any help, feedback would be appreciated. We've got a great banner so I'll take that as a great start. I'll ask the mods if they can give me access to my old account or just re-make the tread and have them pin that one with this new account. Rom hacks are a work of art a continuation or re-imagining of what originally made the game great but with a new adventure and having them organized to the point where somebody google's best rom hacks and comes across a informative and organized thread detailing the various rom hacks is a must. Eternal Myst out. (It's my birthday) =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...