List of the best Rom hacks!!!

ShadowSol

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is an old topic but i wanna add.....

Snes

Smw hack ips-----"Cool or Cruel"

Download

Hope YOU Update
rolleyes.gif

mariomaniac33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireStarw said:
Has Extra Mario Bros. been posted? It's an amazing hack of SMB by ATA which combines Mario and metroid. http://firestarw.googlepages.com/162.zip
It's a bit hard to find since the site its on is in Japanese.
I agree! Extra Mario Bros. should be posted!
grog.gif
Like FireStarw said, it's like Mario + Metroid, so the game is more free reign exploration instead of linear platforming.

Here's what the game looks like in action!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azll6F8CY8o

Good ol' Romhacking.net has it here:
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/369/

Extra Mario Bros. has a lot of ASM hacks, so it's pretty impressive. Also, it's complete and in English.

Vanster X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to find Metroid Pocket Edition but no place has it. Does anyone know where the hack can found? And what program would be recommend for making a graphic hack for The Legend of Zelda?

jimstrom

Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to mention this very simple but awsome hack:

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Games/Hacki...sRedaction.html

It's a hack for Simon's Quest, which correct a few things people find annoying in the game.

Nearly all dialogue is changed to make sense, the text box writes faster, and the transition from day to night is next to imidiatley.

Also the depressing endings is changed too.

And by far my favourite change, Draciula now has a vampire face instead of a skeleton face.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
You guys forgot the fan-translation of Seiken Densetsu 3.

The translation's page is here. On that page you'll find a French and German translation as well.

Story:
Once, when the world was yet trapped in darkness, the goddess of Mana felled 8 incarnations of disaster that guided the world to destruction, the God-Beasts, with the Sword of Mana, and sealed them in 8 stones. And, as the darkness left, the world was created.

The goddess of Mana turned herself into a tree, and fell asleep. Many years passed...

Due to the actions of some who plot to unleash the God-Beasts from the stones, obtain power surpassing even that of the gods, and to make the world their own, conflict breaks out heralding the end of peace...

Mana is rapidly disappearing from the earth. Even the Mana Tree has begun to wither...

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Could you add this to the SNES section?

I found this hack a long time ago. It used to be hosted on some SMW hacking site, but the link's gone dead. Thankfully, I still have the file on hand and I've uploaded it to Mediafire. The accurate details of this hack were accounted in some random creepypasta site some time ago. YES, everything in that creepypasta is 100% accurate. I've played the hack. I would know.

Here's the download: Click this. The upload went so fast, I don't know if it's uploaded correctly. Hopefully it did. The patch should be applied to Super Mario World (U).

Yes, it's a creepypasta hack, but it's a good one. You can troll your friends with it if you want to. I know I have...... Oh, speaking of, that reminds me that Alessa hasn't seen it yet. lol

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Brown for the Gameboy, Pokemon Prism for the Gameboy Color, Pokeomon Rijon Adventures for the Gameboy Advance, The Pokemon Ruby Destiny series is a must.

The guy hasn't posted in a year, but just in case someone picks this up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs