Status
Not open for further replies.

kokkie20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just found this! Ordered myself a dongle to! Had first the esp purple board but this one looks like fun to play with to! Thank you for sharing this wonderful project with us all!

edit: Finnaly the stick came in today. Had some trouble at first setting it up, but now it runs flawless! Thank you so much :D I love it !!

Last edited by kokkie20,

kokkie20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!
At first thank you for the wonderfull usb stick stuff you created!
But i got question, when i want to launch the webkit exploit it says on the time: NaN
Same on bottomleft it says 'esp usb wait time: undefinedms'
Using pshive menu non modified, and have setted up the time in config of stick.
Any idea what it can be?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231223_185531_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223_185531_Chrome.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 23

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Hi!
At first thank you for the wonderfull usb stick stuff you created!
But i got question, when i want to launch the webkit exploit it says on the time: NaN
Same on bottomleft it says 'esp usb wait time: undefinedms'
Using pshive menu non modified, and have setted up the time in config of stick.
Any idea what it can be?
PSPhive files are nothing to do with the web interface that the dongle uses, PSPhive uses it's own interface and the dongle at this point only becomes a web server for those psphive files which you redirected to use index2.html. The only functions that PSphive call are easily viewable by looking at the modded psphive files.

kokkie20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aaah ok, I tought the pshive was modified by you and connected to the dongle part :)
Thanks for clear answer!

Newhouse-Estates

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those wishing to get the Lilygo-T-Dongle-S3, for PS4 hacking, I have written software for it and published on github. In the release section I uploaded the bin firmware files so you can flash these with esptool if you don't know how to use Arduino, and install libraries etc. I don't think you need to even install python for the standalone version of esptool - but if you don't trust the precompiled exe files from that github page you can use python, see the readme in the realse page zip file for flashing info.

Github Page:
Removed until furthe notice

The button on the device has various functions:

1: Press and hold button - plug into your computer, this will let you flash firmware.
2: Short press - wake up from sleep mode.
3: Double press - wipe config files out if you get locked out of wifi or want to reset back to the default settings (hard reset mode).
4: Long press - reboot the dongle.

USB wait time after the glitch has commenced is set to 2 seconds - It works fine on 1.85 seconds, but stick to two seconds to prevent issues. The Latest goldhen will be pushed automatically,

LCD display: This shows you the MAC address of the dongle, your current IP that is assigned in either AP or WIFI mode, it will also show the SSID of the AP or WIFI netwrok you are connected to.

Auto shutdown into deepsleep is enabled by default and set to 10 minutes, however as soon as goldhen is injected, the dongle will go into deep sleep and turn the led and lcd screen off - if you want to wake up, just short press the button on the dongle.

Default mode is set to AP mode - wifi network to connect to is PS4-Hack, Ip address for configuring is shown on the dongle http://1.2.3.4/admin.html

Micro SD card support is not added to this, as it is very slow compared to using the flash memory, With the included firmware+partitons bin in the zip you will have around 12MB to put your payloads on, which is more that enough for all the payloads that are avalable for the PS4.

URlbyG7.png

Enjoy!

***INCLUDED GOLDHEN is for FW9.0 - if you are using lower FW, you can upload goldhen via the web server and set your version via the config page***
Just wanted to let everyone know this works for @EchoStretch 's PS5 offline host.
https://es7in1.site/ps5jb/index.html

Attachments

• 20231227_145553.jpg
    20231227_145553.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 23
  • 20231227_145733.jpg
    20231227_145733.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 22
  • 20231227_145802.jpg
    20231227_145802.jpg
    1,003.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by Newhouse-Estates,

Newhouse-Estates

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ahh okay, sorry about that.
Also wanted to add that you MUST use the user guide, leefuls browser pkg won't work for whatever reason.

TxtUreLab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh okay, sorry about that.
Also wanted to add that you MUST use the user guide, leefuls browser pkg won't work for whatever reason.
No worries. Ive been trying to do this for 6 months now and each time I think I will have time to get some gaming in life happens. Come hell or high water it will happen this weekend. Ive seen multiple different options on flashing to the LGo. But would like to know what you used. Not many videos on the go, actually I haven't found one. If you could point me in the right direction to a site or visitors center i would appreciate it. oh and let me add i am using it for the ps4.

Reactions: Newhouse-Estates

Newhouse-Estates

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No worries. Ive been trying to do this for 6 months now and each time I think I will have time to get some gaming in life happens. Come hell or high water it will happen this weekend. Ive seen multiple different options on flashing to the LGo. But would like to know what you used. Not many videos on the go, actually I haven't found one. If you could point me in the right direction to a site or visitors center i would appreciate it. oh and let me add i am using it for the ps4.
On the OP's first post there's a zip file called "Flashingtool.zip"
Download that and put in the correct COM port. You can check the correct one using device manager.
Hit flash and you should be good to go.

bigking94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
GoldHEN 2.4b15

mrdude: Could you build a new S3 image with the new GoldHEN 2.4b15 + psfree if possible.

Attachments

• GoldHENv2.4b15.7z
    247.6 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: cloud-strife777

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Here you go, I've updated these to incude in the new goldhen 12.4b15. As for PSFree webkit, I don't have time to mess about with that for now as I would need to rewrite quite a bit of stuff and do a fair bit of testing. I don't have any time for that just now and won't be messing about with it for the new few months at least as I have other higher priorities to be getting on with in life which are not computer related. If you really want psfree webkit to learn to code (it's not that difficult). Or even easier, download the code from here: https://github.com/kmeps4/PSFree900 and upload those to the dongle, rename index.html to index2.html and redirect to that from the dongle config page. That way you can mess about as much as you want without breaking anything or needing to compile etc.

EDIT: OP Updated with new files

Last edited by mrdude,

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
For those that want to mess about with PSfree from redirecting the dongle to index2.html, here's the latest version with some minor mods to auto insert the usb and send the dongle to sleep after the golden payload is loaded from the dongle cache (also to ulpoad all the files without sub dirs).

As per normal set to redirect to index2.html and upload the files to your dongle. Goldhen will be auto loaded from the dongle so there's no need to include that file as the newest goldhen files are posted 2 posts above this.

Obviously as per normal, let your ps4 boot up and settle first before trying to use or you'll run out of memory and get a crash. These files are experimental and obviouly can be improved graphically etc, but for those that wanted to test PSfree webkit exploit and to autoload goldhen - this should keep you happy for now.

EDIT: OP updated with new files

Last edited by mrdude,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo