OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Licks Media Player alpha 4

Nearly most popular formats now supported.

Developer Lucas who happened to revive discontinued homebrew project LMP, initially coded by Lick, rolls yet another update to said media player which goes now version Alpha 4. This update brings a bunch of new features:

Lucas said:

Just uploaded a new release.

Many new features! Hope I remember everything, here it goes:
  • Ogg Vorbis decoding support
  • FLAC decoding support (but not FLAC in OGG container)
  • Soft-volume control
  • Progress bar
  • Seeking support
  • Hold button (select)
  • Control with L/R buttons when lid is closed
  • Gapless playback
I've removed support for .wav files. It was there mainly for debugging (doubt anyone really uses it), and I've removed as part of the rewrite of the ARM9 sound code.

Now it's bug-fixing time. Please, only report bugs. No more major features will be added till version 1.0.
download.gif
Lick's Media Player Alpha 4

download.gif
Lick's Media Player Alpha 4 (DS GBA)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hot damn a FLAC player, if the space was not tight enough already this just sealed the deal.

Edit for anyone that wonders FLAC is an acronym of free lossless audio codec and is well a lossless audio codec (I.E. you should not be able to tell the difference from the source unlike nearly everything else).
FLAC homepage (with a whole bunch of FLAC releated links):
http://flac.sourceforge.net/

Between this and moonshells AAC support I have pretty much got it sorted portable media wise now.

ros_128

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hot damn a FLAC player, if the space was not tight enough already this just sealed the deal.

Edit for anyone that wonders FLAC is an acronym of free lossless audio codec and is well a lossless audio codec (I.E. you should not be able to tell the difference from the source unlike nearly everything else).
FLAC homepage (with a whole bunch of FLAC releated links):
http://flac.sourceforge.net/

Between this and moonshells AAC support I have pretty much got it sorted portable media wise now.

but you wouldn't really be able to get anything out of that extremely high-quality FLAC file since the NDS's mini-stereo audio-output jack only supports 112kbit. just being picky.
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: in that case.. Both +1