Homebrew libBAG (SCDS2 Entry -- Coding Library)

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
libBAG has been updated to R5, see below for changelog.

SplashScreen.png

libBAG is a development library for the Supercard DS Two for use with the Supercard sdk to make development easier and faster.

This library includes graphic routines supporting the formats bitmap, png and jpg graphics. An audio system for easy playback of wav, raw or ogg audio. Easy input detection for multiple button states such as pad new presses, releases and holds. A bitmap(png works too) font system as well as ttf support using freetype lib. And many more functions including graphical effects such as alpha blending, color effects, animations, image scaling and rotating.

There are also a few examples that touch on how to use such features and full documents created using doxygen with a list of all functions and a their description.

Some programs created with this library include:
(Screenshots included in links)
DS2Pong -BassAceGold
My Plugin tech Demo -BassAceGold
My system tester -BassAceGold
My replacement plugin menu

This library is also being used in some upcoming projects:
Alynna has mentioned the possibility of using libBAG for the interface of his/her C64 emulator

Download contains lib source, manual, examples, a template project, and installation instructions. The latest release of the Supercard SDK (0.13* and up) is required to compile the library.
Download here

QUOTE said:
R5 change log:
-added Lid structure which is updated with the input. Lid.Closed is the equivalent of a new press, Lid.Opened is equal to a pad release, and Lid.Shut refers to the current state of the lid
-AUDIO_STREAM_END flag now added to audio file struct. Is updated and reset as needed by the lib.
-corrected various typos fixing jpeg support
-added BAG_Display_ObjTouchedPix function
-fixed BAG_Display_CloneObj
-added ability to set a transparent color for png fonts
-fixed the add and remove synchro/asynchro functions
-added mp3 playback with libmad

*SDK 0.13 has had multiple releases with many fixes so make sure you have the latest one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission