• Where's the free food

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Can you please let go of my family I already gave you fifty bucks

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

OP
Once, there was a lad named Bob. Bob is gay, and he likes hot traps. One night, after finishing yet another visual novel, Bob walks over to the fridge, and is abducted by aliens. The aliens examine Bob and realize he likes hot traps. Now, these are bisexual aliens, so the aliens and Bob decide to have an interstellar orgy. Things go swimmingly until Bob's mother walks in on the orgy. Apparently, Bob's mother was also abducted by aliens. Bob's mother goes on to criticize both her son and the aliens for being fucking disappointments, when suddenly, Bernie Sanders shoots down Bob's mom for being a homophobe or some shit like that, I don't really remember what he said, he just said it really loudly. Afterwards, Bernie Sanders, along with everyone who was in the Visual Novel Bob just finished (they probably came to life through alien technology) join the orgy, and everyone lives happily ever after until the universe loses all of its energy and everyone dies or some shit like that idk I'm not a physicist but I hear that shit is fricking depressing.

Moral of the Story: Don't do drugs, kids. Oh, and traps are gay.

I was told the shitposts in the EoF needed improvement. I'm not sure how well this worked.

Reactions: Dionicio3

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Once, there was a lad named Bob. Bob is gay, and he likes hot traps. One night, after finishing yet another visual novel, Bob walks over to the fridge, and is abducted by aliens. The aliens examine Bob and realize he likes hot traps. Now, these are bisexual aliens, so the aliens and Bob decide to have an interstellar orgy. Things go swimmingly until Bob's mother walks in on the orgy. Apparently, Bob's mother was also abducted by aliens. Bob's mother goes on to criticize both her son and the aliens for being fucking disappointments, when suddenly, Bernie Sanders shoots down Bob's mom for being a homophobe or some shit like that, I don't really remember what he said, he just said it really loudly. Afterwards, Bernie Sanders, along with everyone who was in the Visual Novel Bob just finished (they probably came to life through alien technology) join the orgy, and everyone lives happily ever after until the universe loses all of its energy and everyone dies or some shit like that idk I'm not a physicist but I hear that shit is fricking depressing.

Moral of the Story: Don't do drugs, kids. Oh, and traps are gay.

I was told the shitposts in the EoF needed improvement. I'm not sure how well this worked.
This thread is very homosexual

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that%27s%2Ba%2Bcool%2Bstory%2Bbro%2Bbut%2Blet%2Bme%2Bget%2Ban%2Bexpert%2Bon%2Bcool%2Bstories%2Bdown%2Bhere%2Bso%2BI%2Bknow%2Bwhat%2BI%27m%2Bdealing%2Bwith.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!