Launch trailer for tactical adventure title 'Miasma Chronicles' aired

miasma chronicles.jpg

Miasma Chronicles, the new title from The Bearded Ladies, is now available. The game follows a similar gameplay style to the developer's first title Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. For the occasion, a launch trailer was aired:

The world lies in ruins, courtesy of a destructive substance called Miasma, a bizarre substance that has consumed the planet and threatens the last vestiges of humanity. Raised in the dusty mining town of Sedentary, a young man named Elvis comes into possession of a strange glove that can bend ‘Miasma’ to his will and together with his robot “brother” Diggs, the pair set off to solve the mystery of Miasma in this one-of-a-kind coming-of-age story.

Engage in tactical, turn-based combat with a squad of unlikely human and robotic heroes joining Elvis’ quest. Utilize stealth, environmental factors, and Elvis’ glove to gain the upper hand in strategic encounters. Level up and upgrade your party’s weapons and abilities as you explore the desolate beauty of New America in real time. Visit small towns, sprawling forests, and industrial cities full of oddball survivors in a world combining Americana, Western, and pulp science fiction influences.

Miasma Chronicles is available digitally on PS5, Xbox Series S|X and PC (Steam, GOG and Epic Games Store). A physical version will be available in Europe from June 9th and North America from June 20th.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
If it's like MYZ (which was pretty good) then that's exactly what I'd like to play.
Just need to remember where's my eye patch, peg leg, swearing parrot and pistol...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol