Hacking latest net cat gui

barelynotlegal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a working netcat gui for 7.55? im using modern warfare's 3-12-2021 release from tools download. it doesnt load on win10 64 bit machine. if i ran as admin =nothing. if i just double click it= runs 1 out of 10 ten times (kinda like 7.55 lol jk) then when i click on payload source it crashes. any suggestions? i have been trying all morning to send a payload

PoopDeck

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The latest windows 10 build killed that gui so try this below.

Install nmap from nmap.org
Put the payloads on your desktop and open a cmd window (Press Windows key + R then type cmd in the window that pops up and press enter), in that window type "cd Desktop" and then send a payload by typing (without the ")

"ncat 192.168.0.123 9020 < payload.bin"

Or

"ncat --send-only 192.168.0.123 9020 < payload.bin"

Change the ip for the ip of your ps4 and change the port to whatever one you need to use. Also use a cmd window not powershell. Hope this helps.

Edits >> To make it more noob friendly.

Last edited by PoopDeck,
Reactions: Prb and KiiWii

bluntman420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there a working netcat gui for 7.55? im using modern warfare's 3-12-2021 release from tools download. it doesnt load on win10 64 bit machine. if i ran as admin =nothing. if i just double click it= runs 1 out of 10 ten times (kinda like 7.55 lol jk) then when i click on payload source it crashes. any suggestions? i have been trying all morning to send a payload
Use PlayStation 4 Tool Box v2 [DeathRGH][2.1.7.30] Support for 6.72. Works perfectly. Just enter your PS4 ip address and port. Click console tools and payload injector. Haven't had a single problem with it.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@bluntman420
It’s supports 7.55?
They are universal, shouldn’t need anything porting to 7.55, as it’s the payload that you send that needs to have been ported to the firmware you want to use.

For example netcat/cmd line/“payload injectors” can send payloads to ANY ps4 firmware with binloader running, but the HEN payload would need to be 7.55 to run on 7.55. Obviously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5