Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Jojse said:
Hello all...
I´m having problem with VBA GX. The problem started in 2.1.7 with code dumps after the loading screen in the start of the emulator. The same problem in every rev after that, the last release that works on my wii is the one on page 1 in matguitarist collection. 2.1.6 works without any problems... But I hate the update warning every time I start the emulator. I know there is a way to edit the .dol to stop it from search for updates. But I´m not good at editing and compile .dol-files. So I wonder if anyone please can help me edit away the update-check from this : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ftyk2423zwt
(the downloadlink to my last working VBA GX 2.1.6 with 3rd party classic controllers).
Many many Thanks in advance.....
Try to load my newest compiled rev480 (link in my signature) with this forwarder:
http://gbatemp.net/t237844-new-forwarders-with-usb2-0-speed
Also try to delete you're config file (vbagx/settings.xml)
I cant compile files now, i'm on vacation.

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
Jojse said:
Hello all...
I´m having problem with VBA GX. The problem started in 2.1.7 with code dumps after the loading screen in the start of the emulator. The same problem in every rev after that, the last release that works on my wii is the one on page 1 in matguitarist collection. 2.1.6 works without any problems... But I hate the update warning every time I start the emulator. I know there is a way to edit the .dol to stop it from search for updates. But I´m not good at editing and compile .dol-files. So I wonder if anyone please can help me edit away the update-check from this : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ftyk2423zwt
(the downloadlink to my last working VBA GX 2.1.6 with 3rd party classic controllers).
Many many Thanks in advance.....
Try to load my newest compiled rev480 (link in my signature) with this forwarder:
http://gbatemp.net/t237844-new-forwarders-with-usb2-0-speed
Also try to delete you're config file (vbagx/settings.xml)
I cant compile files now, i'm on vacation.
Ok, I´ll try that tonight. Thanks for all your help and hope you have a great vacation
grog.gif

skullpanda86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Genplus-gx r478 please,btw anyone know why turning on tms bios wont work anymore?for some reason anytime you try to use it gives a code dump?i post the same question in the "Issues" section of the "Genplus-gx" google page,anyways thanks FIX uploading the latest revs /=

star247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
matguitarist said:
star247 said:
Does anyone know if there is a Wii64 fix yet for the 3rd party analog controllers? I know/understand that people are busy but I was wondering if anyone knows of any new recent fixes...matguitarist I know you've been trying to work on it when you have any kind of a free moment and thank you again...

Hi star247 !

Did you try wiisx beta 2? Do you have same problem with analog? Remember me if any emu work with your controller ... i'll try to check your problem this week

Hi matguitarist!
I've been away so I haven't had a chance to try wiisx beta 2 yet. I will try it and get back to you ASAP...

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
skullpanda86 said:
Genplus-gx r477 please,sorry just seeing how close to real thing this is pretty exciting too me
nyanya.gif
My Uploads on Mediafire updated!

Hey FIX94...I went to your my uploads page but the genplus-gx r477 download didnt work for me after pressing "Click here to start your download"!

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
skullpanda86 said:
Genplus-gx r478 please,btw anyone know why turning on tms bios wont work anymore?for some reason anytime you try to use it gives a code dump?i post the same question in the "Issues" section of the "Genplus-gx" google page,anyways thanks FIX uploading the latest revs /=

Works fine here. But I'm wondering, why do you want to turn this useless option on ? You know it doesn't make games running better, it's just there for those who are missing this annoying license message on startup
rolleyes.gif

About recompiling just every revisions without taking a look at the changes, just because "it's the last one so I need it", I still think it's a little bit useless, better wait for important changes before doing that, I bet most of us don't notice any differences at all when it's not just 2 lines of code that have been changed.

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait, what is this for? People who bought 3rd party Classic Controllers? Enables them on various homebrew and emulators? Oh wait.... I just answered my own question I think loll.

skullpanda86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok for one,ive been watching every update since r461 and watch this once average port turn into a near perfect port,two i was just asking for what this thread was about,next time dont be a prick,btw r480 please thanks to anyone who has been compiling
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

skullpanda86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much mat,if i could,id hug you,man i really do thank you and every else who have been uploading the revs,i dont come on here asking and trying annoy people,no i come on here because of the what the title of the thread says "Latest emulator and libogc with 3rd party classic controller" so i come here for the latest revs:)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks matguitarist for uploading the newest genplus gx rev, I'm back from vacation now, so I can compile again
smile.gif

@Jojse:
THX, my vacation was great!

star247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
star247 said:
matguitarist said:
star247 said:
Does anyone know if there is a Wii64 fix yet for the 3rd party analog controllers? I know/understand that people are busy but I was wondering if anyone knows of any new recent fixes...matguitarist I know you've been trying to work on it when you have any kind of a free moment and thank you again...

Hi star247 !

Did you try wiisx beta 2? Do you have same problem with analog? Remember me if any emu work with your controller ... i'll try to check your problem this week

Hi matguitarist!
I've been away so I haven't had a chance to try wiisx beta 2 yet. I will try it and get back to you ASAP...

Tried wiisx mat...and guess what, yup analog still didn't work...lol

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
star247 said:
star247 said:
matguitarist said:
star247 said:

Hi star247 !

Hi matguitarist!

Tried wiisx mat...and guess what, yup analog still didn't work...lol

Does it work with tantric's one ( snes9x, fceux or vbagx )?

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country
@matguitarist or @FIX94

Can you guys help me comp. the new revs. of snes9x gx + fce ultra gx + vba gx.....New revs out with completly removed IOS202 Code.....So I hope they will work again for me
smile.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Jojse said:
@matguitarist or @FIX94

Can you guys help me comp. the new revs. of snes9x gx + fce ultra gx + vba gx.....New revs out with completly removed IOS202 Code.....So I hope they will work again for me
smile.gif
@all:
It will remove USB 2.0 support.
@Jojse:
I will compile it
yay.gif

edit: I can't compile it, error
frown.gif

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
Jojse said:
@matguitarist or @FIX94

smile.gif
@all:
It will remove USB 2.0 support.
@Jojse:
I will compile it
yay.gif

edit: I can't compile it, error
frown.gif
To bad you get error when comp
frown.gif

Hope you can fix it so you can help me
yaywii.gif

star247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
Royusmc said:
Next time can you add all the files in the same download. Just to save time with downloading. And can I please get the source codes with the downloads.
OK, I've uploaded the files to mediafire for no waiting time in 7Z format with the binary dol file and the source included.
http://www.mediafire.com/FIX94

Hi FIX94 I tried uploading your new emulators but they weren't working for me. I had the older versions and I replaced the .dol meta and icon files but I had issues...any info would be great

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1