Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FIX94 said:
Here are some updates
laugh.gif
!
Everything compiled with the very latest libogc svn to fix 3rd party classic controllers and devkitppc r22!
Compiled fceugx to v3.2.3 r534, genplusgx to v1.4.1 r552, snes9xgx to 4.2.5 r660, vbagx to 2.2.2 r516 and recompiled smsplusgx r67.
Please test it, I hope everything works fine
wink.gif

Tried these revisions, Gensplus code dumps on start and tantircs Emus work with my 3rd party CCpro (except the analogue sticks) but the Gui menu seems to stutter (wiimote pointer seems to skip across the screen)
frown.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ploggy said:
Tried these revisions, Gensplus code dumps on start and tantircs Emus work with my 3rd party CCpro (except the analogue sticks) but the Gui menu seems to stutter (wiimote pointer seems to skip across the screen)
frown.gif
Strange, this is the problem I had before with my own modification try... I will completely recompile and upload fceugx now, then you can try it.
OK, here is the recompiled fceugx version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?q1m9bhyljxlgxdx
If you still have this problem there must be something wrong in the libogc svn source code.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tried it, Same as before Wiimote skips across the screen as if it's lagging behind.
Also I should point out that my analogue sticks have never worked with any of the revisions on this thread, I thought these latest one's would of helped..
Iv'e tried the the app which is supposed to give the CCpro address but it always comes back as 0x0
frown.gif

if you have any new revisions I'll be happy to test them for you
tongue.gif

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i remember your problem, is it the same as star247 if i remember ? I don't find a fix for that deal extrem controller, it's seem that this controller don't give any controller ID but in the 3rd party controller fix, any controller that return an ID that is not define in wiiuse, is detect like a classic controller.

I really don't have an idea why this controller is so buggy with homebrew and work perfectly with wiiware. Nintendo don't use the same way to detect controller.

Sorry but i cannot help you more than i do before.

siggismallz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my controller returned id 0x0, bought it from ebay (http://goo.gl/y1eXe) ita a classic controller pro which has to be plugged into the wiimote? what shall i do -.-... it works fine in mario kart wii if thats any help

EDIT: got it working with Snes9xGX 4.1.5 USB2.tar.gz

if the emulator asks for a update will this remove your fix for the controllers if i update? is there anyway i can make the analogs work since the dpad sucks
ohmy.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
siggismallz said:
my controller returned id 0x0, bought it from ebay (http://goo.gl/y1eXe) ist a classic controller pro which has to be plugged into the wiimote? what shall i do -.-... it works fine in mario kart wii if thats any help

EDIT: got it working with Snes9xGX 4.1.5 USB2.tar.gz

if the emulator asks for update will this remove your fix for the controllers if i update? is there anyway i can make the analogs work since the dpad sucks
ohmy.gif
You can't use the analog sticks for now, but please try my uploaded file (follow the link in my signature), it`s compiled with the latest official 3rd party classic controller support, maybe if works better. The normal update would remove the fix.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
siggismallz said:
tried snes9xgx 4.2.5 r660.7z still no analogs working hmm guess theres no solution but waiting
frown.gif
Are the games are working fine with it or do you have slowdowns? Simply start a game with and without classic controller and please report if there is a difference.
To the analog sticks: I bought a original classic controller pro because I wanted to use analog sticks, but it's not better.

siggismallz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
siggismallz said:
tried snes9xgx 4.2.5 r660.7z still no analogs working hmm guess theres no solution but waiting
frown.gif
Are the games are working fine with it or do you have slowdowns? Simply start a game with and without classic controller and please report if there is a difference.
To the analog sticks: I bought a original classic controller pro because I wanted to use analog sticks, but it's not better.
no slowdowns no difference only thing i noticed is when you navigate using the wiimote in the options its acting a bit weird and vibrating randomly. i tried donkey kong and street fighter, i cant even do a hadouken with the stupid dpad xD

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a difference, with the 3rd party CCpro plugged in the menu stutters as I said before but if it's unplugged the cursor on screen seems fine.
tongue.gif

I didn't have these issues with older revisions..

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ploggy said:
There is a difference, with the 3rd party CCpro plugged in the menu stutters as I said before but if it's unplugged the cursor on screen seems fine.
tongue.gif

I didn't have these issues with older revisions..
When I'm plugging in the 3rd party, then the original and then the 3rd party one again, it starts to shutter and the games are very slow. When I'm reinsterting the 3rd party again then it works fine again, that's really strange
unsure.gif

My older revisions are using matguitarist's unofficial fix, these revisions are just fine... I will compile with the unofficial fix again, the official one simply doesn't work correctly.

brunnokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Buyed one false, with wii logo and everything, i used the Snes9x that are in the topic, worked fine, but no analogs. I run the test and my ID of classic controller is:
0xa7a7a600

what should i do?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
brunnokun said:
Buyed one false, with wii logo and everything, i used the Snes9x that are in the topic, worked fine, but no analogs. I run the test and my ID of classic controller is:
0xa7a7a600

what should i do?
That's a known bug and nobody knows how to fix it, sorry...

brunnokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tryed to compile mame emulator, but when i give the comand makefile.wii the prompt just repeat the comand and dont do nothing, look:
semttulorfd.png

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
brunnokun said:
no, when i give the command make just repeat. like the image
Sounds like your configuration is broken... Do you want to have it with 3rd party classic controller fix? Then I can do it for you. If you defenetly want to compile it by your own we can try to fix the problem.

brunnokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, i want to play fighting games of mame on my classic controller, well i downloaded all the stuff that are in the topic. But if you can compile it for me i will love it xD
i want to learn but i dont have any idea on what is happening here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nobody is reading what you post.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.