Laptop Going into Screen Mode

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I mainly use it for gaming and browsing the internet, but I sometimes like to watch some movies or YouTube :P

In the "Power & Sleep" settings, I have everything set to "never" (meaning it should not sleep nor should the screen turn off) but it still does for some reason .-. I have restarted my laptop in case the settings needed to be "updated" or some sort, but that doesn't do anything to it.

Normally, watching videos on your laptop, your screen should never go off right? Mine does after a few good mins and I can't watch the epic fight between C9 and TSM :cry:

Any suggestions would be great, I did search on the internet before I came here and every topic jsut said to re-check the settings and restart laptop, but obviously it's not working.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Check in the advanced settings, if any. Sometimes some things can sneak in there.

Also I assume you do not have a screensaver active. Some of those can do things like this.

Reactions: Posghetti

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
and even if you change power option did you actually choose your custom power option or did you set it to something different again ? like changing settings for normal use and than switching over to high performance ?
Even though this Question seems dumb it actually happened to me before ^^V

Last edited by Youkai,

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and even if you change power option did you actually choose your custom power option or did you set it to something different again ? like changing settings for normal use and than switching over to high performance ?
Even though this Questions seems dumb it actually happened to me before ^^V

I switched from both options time to time (but mostly stayed on high performace)
Since I re-installed Windows 10 anyways (I upgraded) it seems to work like it should now, so problem solved? :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1