Hacking Lan adapter working with Cios222 and uloader?

micric100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I heard that uloader works with other usb devices. I'm not sure if this is thanks to the cios 222 or to uloader and I read through the uloader thread and there weren't any answers. I know that with the USB Loader GX you can select what cios to use, so if cios 222 has a fix for lan adapters can I just use USB loader GX? I was wondering if anyone has tried yet and got their lan adapters working with a usb loader. Thanks

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
You can try CFG Loader v31a, it reportedly works with other usb devices and hermes ios 223:

Narolez said:
Hi ULCFG-Friends,

i've tested the following usb devices with 31a and 223 mload by Hermes:

- GH Micro
- Logitech Micro
- Wii Speak
- Logitech Wireless Wii Keyboard
- Discount USB Keyboard

All devices are working perfectly!

I've tested the following HDs with spin down problems:

- WD My Passport 160GB and 320GB

No spin downs with 223 mload!

!Vote for it at < http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=156949 >!

Now, ios=223-mload is my default setting ...
biggrin.gif

Narolez

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
micric100 said:
I heard that uloader works with other usb devices. I'm not sure if this is thanks to the cios 222 or to uloader and I read through the uloader thread and there weren't any answers. I know that with the USB Loader GX you can select what cios to use, so if cios 222 has a fix for lan adapters can I just use USB loader GX? I was wondering if anyone has tried yet and got their lan adapters working with a usb loader. Thanks

USB Loader GX has NO SUPPORT for NEW cios222 so use uLoader or Configurable USB Loader but before that u must install NEW Hermes cios
if you do that your LAN adapter will work.

micric100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if i install Hermes cios do I have to get rid of waninkoko's cios, or do is there someway to choose to run on Hermes cios?

thanks alot for the replies magic12 and oggzee i'm gonna try this out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...