ROM Hack Kriogenic MHX Save Editor - Proper English Editor!

tan ling ping

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
No. You need a tool on the 3ds that can extract and decrypt your savefile, and for this tool you need Homebrew. To get Homebrew there are a variety of options depending on your firmware. So what firmware are you on?
how do i check my firmware this is my 1st handheld gadget as monster hunter demo prompts me to play it so i buy it i dont really know how to check all this

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No. You need a tool on the 3ds that can extract and decrypt your savefile, and for this tool you need Homebrew. To get Homebrew there are a variety of options depending on your firmware. So what firmware are you on?
if i am correct i look from system setting is ver11.0.0-33U

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok. Search Google for freakyhax, smashbroshax and BASICSploit. Then choose the one you prefer to run Homebrew.

ElderGodz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is one of the best editors. That I have ever seen. When will there be an update??
Thank you for an amazing editor....

stroodlydoodles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to extract your save data without installing homebrew on your 3ds? Like is there a tool or something someone could recommend?

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to extract your save data without installing homebrew on your 3ds? Like is there a tool or something someone could recommend?
No there is not. Homebrew is can now be done free without buying any games on version 11.0 so do that instead.

Kriogenic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Project has been discontinued due to other tools being available on the 3DS itself which does not modify and break saves.

Specifically using NTR with a plugin for X or Generations found here
MediaFile link on that page for MHG and I think the 360 link for X

Website is in another language so not sure but the mediafile link works for generations. put the file into
plugins\TITLEID
directory on your SD card you will have to create this and (REPLACE TITLEID with the games title id

xhound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kriogenics MHX Save Editor
An English Monster Hunter X (Cross) save game editor.

Current Version: V1.4
Changes:
Brand new UI
Added editing of academy and town points
Added unlocking of meals, ingredients and hunter arts
Added placeholder elements for additional updates (voice, gender etc)

This was created due to the lack of available decent MHX save editors. This is an early version and as such only allows editing of the item box and unlocking all craft-able weapons \ gear.

Extract your save game from your 3ds using a tool such as savdatafiler, load your save games system file, modify and save and then put the save back on the 3ds.

Just to go on record since a save game seems to have been messed up. I take no responsibility if this happens. However if you would be so kind to report if this does happen and PM me a copy of your corrupt save and a copy of your unedited save I will be able to try work on a fix.
EDIT: it was found the corruption was not due to my tool but I will keep this up here just in case

SCREENSHOTS HERE: http://imgur.com/a/MaQk5

Upcoming Features:
Palico Editor - Allows modification of your palicos (Level, Enthusiasm, Type, Actions and Skills)
Reset\Complete all quests - This will allow you to clear your quest progress or automatically complete it.
All Bag Spaces - Allows unlocking all bag slots

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3B9rcv3H39_VlNyX3pIWEFVT1U
Make sure to download the latest version!

VirusTotal Results of latest version: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...36744218909870044720dc81/analysis/1459540348/

Special thanks go to:
moghedien (GBATemp) - save game system format
Ping (MHXDex Dev) - most of the English item translations
two questions. one, do you use the .sav files. second, are you able to generate equipment.

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
two questions. one, do you use the .sav files. second, are you able to generate equipment.

No, you never use the .sav files with save editors. You need a tool like save data filer for example.

No, you'll have to use APM's editor for that.

Project has been discontinued due to other tools being available on the 3DS itself which does not modify and break saves.

Specifically using NTR with a plugin for X or Generations found here
MediaFile link on that page for MHG and I think the 360 link for X

Website is in another language so not sure but the mediafile link works for generations. put the file into
plugins\TITLEID
directory on your SD card you will have to create this and (REPLACE TITLEID with the games title id

I don't think you posted any link.

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is really old and the creator stop updating it. I recommend AMP's editor since its much better.

I have it, but you don't have or don't know a weapon editor? I want to edit a sword, the AMP's editor it's dificult because the armor and weapons I don't know where to find the number of it... I explain better: I want a "tigrex armor" but when i want to looking for it, the editor just have numbers and I don't know what's the number of that armor...

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have it, but you don't have or don't know a weapon editor? I want to edit a sword, the AMP's editor it's dificult because the armor and weapons I don't know where to find the number of it... I explain better: I want a "tigrex armor" but when i want to looking for it, the editor just have numbers and I don't know what's the number of that armor...

Armor ID list:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/apm-mhx-mhgen-save-editor.434421/page-75#post-6551448

Weapon ID list:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/apm-mhx-mhgen-save-editor.434421/page-55#post-6544179

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...