Gaming Knights in the nightmare

Quick Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway to bypass this? I'm mashing buttons but it takes like a minute to get to the "Game start" screen.

Fucking sick game though.

Quick Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
touching the screen works lol.

the game does have a whacky learning curve but its so unique. Such a good game. You have to go through the tutorial though first which is never fun in a new game. Its really not pick up and start playing. I highly recommend giving it another chance though becuase ATLUS makes great games.

Quick Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will admit this game is pretty nuts. Haflore, do you have a tough time being efficient? I find it really difficult to dodge bullets while trying to remember how the fuck my hero's will attack in whatever pattern. And does enemy placement affect the kill matrix?

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're welcome if the touch screen thing worked!

No I don't have much trouble juggling dodging, and attacking. In answer to your question.. erm I need you to be more specific(been a while since I played this game), but I don't think so.

Quick Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Kill matrix is the thing at the bottom left of the screen, and the answer is NO, it doesnt. But oh well.

I have more questions though
smile.gif

You know how there's more than 1 turn in each act? Is there a penality to take more than one turn?

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No there is no penalty but if you use all and don't win it's Game Over. You mean the screen thing didn't work?

Quick Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. But I guess you want to use as few turns as possible to not lose vitality and weapon durability. This game is weird and actually pretty easy if youre fast and not sloppy with the wisp.

The screen thing did work.

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's a brilliant game.
I come back to it and play a level every once in a while,
and I'm currently hyped about playing Riviera using the iPlayer gba emulator.

Quick Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, this game is really really cool. Its like part real time active rpg/part bullet hell manic shooter. You can't just sit there because you have to keep dodging the shit on the screen. Meanwhile you have to set up attacks.

Haflore, I'm realizing the game is really just about being swift in your actions. Like you can't get too caught up trying to dodge bullets and watch the screen so much. You just quickly glance to the meter on the left to see if the opponent is about to attack while setting up your own attacks. Plus you have to make sure you don't charge too much if its not necessary because you'll just waste more time.

For Man18. Its tedious but you really do have to go through the "first steps" section. I would say do that first, then start playing, then after you get the feel, go back to the "tips" and "tutorial" sections. I mean, its better to do all 3 first, but its really a lot of information that you'll likely forget before starting.

Also, pay attention to what classes can move around and where they face. Like warriors only face NE and NW, but Hermits face SE and SW. And Knights and Duelists are the only ones that can actually move spaces on the map. Sounds limiting and annoying at first, but thats what really makes it a great tac rpg.

Quesiton for the thread: Are there any other intersting tac rpgs? The rest seem cookiecutter and all the same just made by different companies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👀