XP
Country
United States
Law said:
[BnC said:
MissingNo.]
God just shut up.
If you don't like this thread go away.

Read every page and tell me that this is a useful thread and that it deserves to live, quoting and screen printing the good replies.

Go ahead, I dare you.

This is a useful thread and that it deserves to live, quoting and screen printing the good replies.
And like what takutosuki said.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason I bought a PSP was to play "Kingdom-Hearts Birth By Sleep". If I can wait, all you other Fanboys can wait as well. So I figure, the next post should either

A: Have information about a working patch.
B:There testing a patch.
C:Someone playing KH in iso format, without any interruptions.

Other than that, all the "OMG Com 0n mak3 a patch so I canz play meh KH!1!111" Need to stop. So, here we go.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
shadowwarrior99999 said:
"Posted by Alpha
Well, i think ive figured out where it's happening that won't let the game start.
It happens between the following LBA Possitions
2336 - 56880
those positions is where it loads the eboot.bin's boot.bins, param.sfo's and checks the update folder files

One of those files is the cause, because after position 56880 it starts the load the game files. "

This is useful and there is some more but I can't remember what pages there is.
But yeah other then 4-5 posts in this thread its all useless

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
kakarot1913 said:
yeah... that's funny cause i remember from this thread saying that it was impossible to run it on gen d3... and we already managed to make it run^^
not properly but this is what we call progress...

Just because you're posting in a thread doesn't mean anything is going to be faster, by spamming these forums you are doing nothing to contribute to getting this game to work.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Law said:
kakarot1913 said:
yeah... that's funny cause i remember from this thread saying that it was impossible to run it on gen d3... and we already managed to make it run^^
not properly but this is what we call progress...

Just because you're posting in a thread doesn't mean anything is going to be faster, by spamming these forums you are doing nothing to contribute to getting this game to work.

Leave them to it Law.

When all the foolishly impatient finally get to play this, and realize the game is useless since they wont be able to understand a word of it, I am sure they will think all the uselessly impatient spamming and crying was totally worthwhile.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[BnC said:
MissingNo.]
Law said:
[BnC said:
MissingNo.]
God just shut up.
If you don't like this thread go away.

Read every page and tell me that this is a useful thread and that it deserves to live, quoting and screen printing the good replies.

Go ahead, I dare you.

This is a useful thread and that it deserves to live, quoting and screen printing the good replies.

Hey, ladies, be quiet. If you're gonna fight at least put on some bikinis and video tape it.

Anyway, the thread has some useful information, but having to go through over 1,000 posts of crap like Indiana Jones to find it isn't helpful.

Can't we just do what we did for NSMB Wii? Nuke the old thread we had, which was spam and useless banter, and start a new one with all the info in big, fancy letters on the first page that's UPDATED so we don't have to boost our post count by copy-pasting every useless post on a forum we can't talk about.

Anyway, I find it perplexing on why people would come to GBAtemp, a non-PSP forum, to get info on a PSP game. It's definitely not our specialty. Odds are you could Google "Birth By Sleep" patch and find tons of PSP-oriented forums with more help than this. We're lucky enough to host a PSP forum, but it's not something we specialize in by any means.

So, why don't we all just clam up, delete the thread, start a new one.

olegcrow

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
¡PROGRESOS!
PROGRESS!
Ya he conseguido guardar pero se sigue apagando,espero tenerlo solucionado dentro de poco,en 10 minutos pongo un video con la demostración.
I've managed to save but are still putting out, I hope to have this resolved soon, in 10 minutes I put a video demonstration.

Gracias por apoyar.
Thanks for support.

translated with google.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm closing this thread and any others that are like it.

I will open it if someone PM's me and they have these:

Sora1234 said:
A: Have information about a working patch.
B:There testing a patch.
C:Someone playing KH in iso format, without any interruptions.

Other than that it'll be closed because we have better things to do then watch you people bicker and in the end its best because it means we won't have to dish out any warns or suspends.

Blazekid3

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
new firmware 5.03DT-A download here only works with 5.03 chickhen sry guys
34xgidy.jpg

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tanvm07 said:
If it is reopen now that must mean someone sent u a working patch so is there a link for it?
Yes they sent me a link and video proof but the thing is I find the KH series to be pretentious guff so I wont play it or share the link

rolleyes.gif

Only joking, someone had some news so I re-opened it so that they will post it here.

SoraRoxan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
umm not sure if this will work and don't really know what half of this means but apparently it worked http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif You have to have CW cheat and while the screen is black in game hold select and when the menu pops up and they said you need to activate dump ram function (i don't actually know what is that) then they said just wait there for a minute or so then they said check out the dump folder. (i also don't know what or where is that one)they said just check it out then they said it decrypts it right away then they said after checking it out they said the next time you open it you would be able to help it
i hope i helped
my custom firmware was gen c but it tried it but it hangs at some part
they said it would work better i will tell you if it worked

It worked with my cousin his firmware is Gen D3 hooray!

Not my words but if someone could check to see if this actually works , I don't really know what some of this stuff means http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif

Hope this is helpful.

xxJesusChristss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys... I got some information... If you use it on eboot.bin of KHBBS,
you can see a some screen which shows you about autosave... but of course the screen will be black in the end.
Even if this is useful, it would be awesome for everyone...
smile.gif

0000aef4 e0 -> 08
0000aef5 f7 -> 00
0000aef6 bd -> e0
0000aef7 s7 -> 03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHl4P7AXt0