Japanese - 日本語 - Language Learning

Kanji Swipe - A free tile merging game to practice writing/stroke order.

kernelPANIC

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
If you are like me, sometimes remembering the correct order of the strokes or even the direction in which they are written can be tricky to remember. This is why I created this little mobile game in my spare time for a bit over 2 years so that, hopefully, it can make remembering them a bit more fun.

Simply put, it is like the game Threes! (or its clones like 1024, 2048, etc.) but with Kanji!

There are over 1000 Kanji that can be created by combining brush strokes (tiles). The past couple months I implemented new difficulty levels and the possibility to check the Kanji meanings and onyomi/kunyomi readings.

Download info can be found here (Android and iOS): https://www.kanjiswipe.com

Icon.png

The game is completely free (supported by ads), but there is also a premium version if you dislike ads that much.

Give it a go! Any feedback is welcome in order to improve the game or learning aspects of the app.
Game is fully localized into Japanese (must have Japanese set as the device language).

Last edited by kernelPANIC,

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If you are like me, sometimes remembering the correct order of the strokes or even the direction in which they are written can be tricky to remember. This is why I created this little mobile game in my spare time for a bit over 2 years so that, hopefully, it can make remembering them a bit more fun.

Simply put, it is like the game Threes! (or its clones like 1024, 2048, etc.) but with Kanji!

There are over 1000 Kanji that can be created by combining brush strokes (tiles). The past couple months I implemented new difficulty levels and the possibility to check the Kanji meanings and onyomi/kunyomi readings.

Download info can be found here (Android and iOS): http://www.kanjiswipe.com

The game is completely free (supported by ads), but there is also a premium version if you dislike ads that much.

Give it a go! Any feedback is welcome in order to improve the game or learning aspects of the app.
Game is fully localized into Japanese (must have Japanese set as the device language).
Wow! That's super cool! I went to the site without reading your text here first, and directly though "oh! It's like 2048 with kanji strokes!" :D
I will definitely give it a go!

Reactions: kernelPANIC

kernelPANIC

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Wow! That's super cool! I went to the site without reading your text here first, and directly though "oh! It's like 2048 with kanji strokes!" :D
I will definitely give it a go!
Much obliged for the kind comment!
Please leave a review if you enjoyed it, as it is difficult to spread the word about niche games like this one... ^_^

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: