Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well i dont see something special on this Flashcard, its cool that this will allow us to play Ds/3ds games in one flashcard but thats the only different Feature. The eshop dump feature will be useless days after people dumps the few good eshop games(Im sure Gateway will implement this function) and the 7.2 Encryption alredy was confirmed by gateway, i think Gateway Team id waiting until Nintendo launch Super smash bros

sgtkwol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that wouldn't make sense :I

Guess I could have shortened it up a bit. Hitting the button would be like switching between the blue card and yellow/red card. If you don't see anything on system NAND, hit the button and the card will switch to blue card/NDS mode. Then you can install the exploit.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well the concept was already proven with the scammy acecard that included a single crap 3ds game and NDS flashcard in one cart http://www.ace3ds.com/ace-3ds-pro-product.html .....so it probably would be possible(space permitting).....but with the whole USB included they are just wasting space if it was real it would already be cramped without adding silly USB ports in, and they have said they are going with USB mini which is considerable bigger than a micro USB......it just sounds like someone spouting random things that they might do

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it a little late in the game for another 3ds flashcart?

nvm, there is always somebody that will buy the lesser product.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope the K3DS isn't coping any of the gateway software, all we need is another round of bricked 3DS's. :gun:

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd like to know about the picture of the PCB on the site.

real_PCB.JPG

The last PCB picture they posted was fake (it was from another 3DS card) -- Therefore, is there a DS card with a miniUSB port on it (i.e. is this a copied pic)?

I know Acekard RPG has a miniUSB port on it, but this PCB is not from an Acekard RPG, as the microSD was on the top on the Acekard RPG, not on the side.

Is there another DS card that looks like this?

Or is this actually a new/custom PCB?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

real_PCB.JPG

The last PCB picture they posted was fake (it was from another 3DS card) -- Therefore, is there a DS card with a miniUSB port on it (i.e. is this a copied pic)?

I know Acekard RPG has a miniUSB port on it, but this PCB is not from an Acekard RPG, as the microSD was on the top on the Acekard RPG, not on the side.

If the last one were fake, I'm sure this one is, too.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

real_PCB.JPG

I've found the one they cloned: http://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-xtreme-review.38174/
DSCF0116.JPG
The image above is flipped left to right. (the order of the long/short pattern of the pins gave it away).
Then they photoshopped their own logo over the ASIC and added a micro sd slot on the side.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reason's why I think it's most likely fake (these are MY opinions so if you disagree then oh well. If it ends up being real then whatever):
  1. I'm 90% sure that picture of their Pcb is a picture of the DS-Xtreme flashcard but flipped and then their logo photoshopped!
    PCB_front(big).jpg
  2. The website uses a free domain
  3. They have a late july release date and they only just started production?
  4. Putting the Nintendo 3DS logo on the card sticker is just asking for trouble, no one is that dumb.
  5. Putting an AO rating on a flashcard is redundant as it's not going to be enforced anyway.
  6. It's clear from reading the website that english is not their first language but all the resellers are english speaking except 3 (2 chinese and a brazilian site). That doesn't add up.
  7. Their "stickers" dont behave like sticker paper.

bartimeaus91

Stanza Blot Burls Rocks. Meaningless? Maybe not.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reason's why I think it's most likely fake (these are MY opinions so if you disagree then oh well. If it ends up being real then whatever):
  1. I'm 90% sure that picture of their Pcb is a picture of the DS-Xtreme flashcard but flipped and then their logo photoshopped!
    PCB_front(big).jpg
  2. The website uses a free domain
  3. They have a late july release date and they only just started production?
  4. Putting the Nintendo 3DS logo on the card sticker is just asking for trouble, no one is that dumb.
  5. Putting an AO rating on a flashcard is redundant as it's not going to be enforced anyway.
  6. It's clear from reading the website that english is not their first language but all the resellers are english speaking except 3 (2 chinese and a brazilian site). That doesn't add up.
  7. Their "stickers" dont behave like sticker paper.

Nice find. I compared about 10 points of reference and they match.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Everything in their site is so badly photoshopped that itt's impossible to really believe it's real.
Now, if anyone read the posts, If they still had any doubt it was fake, they don't anymore.

I wonder what makes someone does something like this, wasting everyone's time including his/hers,
with something that doesn't have fun, will lead nowhere, and have been easily proven fake.
I bet this is this was made by a 30+ year old virgin guy, that lives in his mom's basement.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
They admit they took the emunand feature from Gateway. Basically this is another card that is based on Gateway.

Except of that, our Software is better than everything released in the past! We support independend homebrew developers and they can launch their applications directly from the Menu without having to patch the ROMs like Gateway. In addition to that, we have an incredible support for all the latest games like Pokemon X & Y and Zelda a Link between worlds and serveral eShop titles. But that all wouldn't worth anything if there wasn't the EmuNAND feature which we took from GW but updated it to work with 7.2. As a great bonus, our flashcard supports the dumping of games and eShop titles Built-in. That means that you don't even have to take the card out any more. In addition to that, we are the first card to support online play with scene dumps! Please remember that our method of realizing this feature might be unstable in some cases. (To the tech freaks under us: we generate a random new game ID when reading the games for the first time. But we can read existing IDs, too.)
But we don't support cheaters so no cheat engine is included. We hope that you understand our decision. It would destroy the Onlineplay we spent much time to include.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've found the one they cloned: http://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-xtreme-review.38174/
DSCF0116.JPG
The image above is flipped left to right. (the order of the long/short pattern of the pins gave it away).
Then they photoshopped their own logo over the ASIC and added a micro sd slot on the side.

Good spot! Pesky scammer sites.

I hope no retailers are handing over money for pre-orders for this card.

It's clear from reading the website that english is not their first language but all the resellers are english speaking except 3 (2 chinese and a brazilian site). That doesn't add up.

The GBAtemp member in question that was linked with the K3DS website is German, hence the English on the website.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Lol at the SD slot! there is no traces going from the reader, 2 of the legs are shorted on a resistor, and you can still see the Legs of the IC the pasted it over poking out over the top

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Features:
No Cheat Engine

I do not like the last "feature" ... maybe they will remove that feature in the future, for that can i ask my money back in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users