Hacking Just as a PSA, Watching YouTube Videos has been PATCHED.

epicmartin7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got into the web applet and tried to play a YouTube video. It gave a message saying "[Support Code: 2809-1212] This feature is not available."
I tried it repeatedly and it continuously gave that message. So if you like watching YouTube on the Switch, I'd advise not updating.

And for those wondering, I was using the fiddler method.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

The controller support that Nintendo has added to the Switch is a really nice feature. Yeah, shame about this but guess they'll in time add a YouTube app to the eShop store.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The mother fuckers.
What nerve from them to do this.

I hope they at least think of bringing a browser app or a proper Youtube app for the system, or else...

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i wish but they are so afraid of the potential exploits . . .
No matter what Nintendo does, they will get fucked either way.
They are just tempting hackers to fuck em up even worse.

There is no unhackable console, Nintendo.
Your system will get exploited anyway, and I will then feed of the exploit to make you suffer. xD

D

Deleted User

No matter what Nintendo does, they will get fucked either way.
They are just tempting hackers to fuck em up even worse.

There is no unhackable console, Nintendo.
Your system will get exploited anyway, and I will then feed of the exploit to make you suffer. xD
Edg-Yeah I guess. People don't want to hack Xbox One because "Unhackable" [Was proven that it can be 100% exploited], PS4 is endless storm of "soon(tm)" and Switch is just "It will work on x.x.x so update!".
We will wait 50 years before actual exploit will be released. [Actually 4-6 years]

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Edg-Yeah I guess. People don't want to hack Xbox One because "Unhackable" [Was proven that it can be 100% exploited], PS4 is endless storm of "soon(tm)" and Switch is just "It will work on x.x.x so update!".
We will wait 50 years before actual exploit will be released. [Actually 4-6 years]
Nah not that many, I give it two years.
Hopefully if an exploit becomes known, they'll hold it off for a while until the Switch is at a high enough firmware version to have proper browser app. xD

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Nah not that many, I give it two years.
Hopefully if an exploit becomes known, they'll hold it off for a while until the Switch is at a high enough firmware version to have proper browser app. xD
Even if SoonSwitc-I mean PegaSwitch becomes a thing, it will take ages to bypass ARM TrustZone completely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.