• Replies 1,213
Status
Not open for further replies.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The intro is a movie...unless they somehow remake the movie and then edit it... i dont think it will even be possible ..... BTW who needs the intro... its all about the gameplay, I am happy as long as the menu was translated, what the komas say is just trivial knowledge.

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Magus said:
so i have a few question not related to the translation,since i just finished the game
1) what's the quickest way to gain the remaining gems i need to unlock everything?
2) what was the overall plot of the story?
3) what's the point of tournament mode?

1) multiplayer or wifi play (50 overall gem earned if you won the game)
2) entities are scatered in space and dr mashirito try to gains all powers from komas (something like this)
3) i think it s an useless mode, just good enough for offline play, but when you try online play....we ve began to have a good friend code database so try it online !

as says, demo movie from the beginning is very difficult to handle and the story plot is so useless that we never care about this
i ve don't found how to modify demo and moving trames ....so we re not gonna translate them

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great work guys
smile.gif
Truly shows what you can do in a short amount of time if you involve the community and share your progress.

Albertini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
geunt said:
Magus said:
so i have a few question not related to the translation,since i just finished the game
1) what's the quickest way to gain the remaining gems i need to unlock everything?
2) what was the overall plot of the story?
3) what's the point of tournament mode?

1) multiplayer or wifi play (50 overall gem earned if you won the game)
2) entities are scatered in space and dr mashirito try to gains all powers from komas (something like this)
3) i think it s an useless mode, just good enough for offline play, but when you try online play....we ve began to have a good friend code database so try it online !

as says, demo movie from the beginning is very difficult to handle and the story plot is so useless that we never care about this
i ve don't found how to modify demo and moving trames ....so we re not gonna translate them

Ok,

Thanks

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
dev7.jpg
dev8.jpg

tongue.gif

mixinluv2u said:
yay great job everyone involved in the project! i am about to check out the new patch.. excited!!

what are the "affinities"?

Affinities are interaction between some wharacters in the game, like Goku with gohan or Neuro with Light, or gon with killua
a text appears, some translation was missing (because of context) but in the last patch evrything is translated

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
geunt said:
dev7.jpg
dev8.jpg

tongue.gif

mixinluv2u said:
yay great job everyone involved in the project! i am about to check out the new patch.. excited!!

what are the "affinities"?

Affinities are interaction between some wharacters in the game, like Goku with gohan or Neuro with Light, or gon with killua
a text appears, some translation was missing (because of context) but in the last patch evrything is translated
Wow..simply wow. Amazing work. If I may ask, how much is left to do?

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Narin said:

it s not the good question lol

i ve worked a lot on this game and some files can't be edit (some format are totally unknow)

The good question is what are we doing next ?

now that deckmaking UI is finished
i think we re gonna work on the deck select screen (the menu when you select your deck , modify,rename,erase etc....)

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
geunt said:
Narin said:

it s not the good question lol

i ve worked a lot on this game and some files can't be edit (some format are totally unknow)

The good question is what are we doing next ?

now that deckmaking UI is finished
i think we re gonna work on the deck select screen (the menu when you select your deck , modify,rename,erase etc....)

Hmm, what files can't you edit?

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Narin said:
Hmm, what files can't you edit?

the game use 2 graphics format
dtx and dig files

dtx can always been edited... sometimes its frames so it s difficult but not impossible
dig can be edited too but sometimes, Dig files are totally crypted (using something called DSCP) so it s impossible to handle this kind

analyzing files is a long work too so i can 't say what we can't do at this time..... i need to check and modify each file manually .... but i ve already encounter some files i can't open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, meth and trashing crts?