In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This year has been one of growing up for me. Dealing with relationships, responsibilities and working on my weaknesses. In my pursuit to become more mature (and to get the hell outta my parents house) I’ve enlisted in the United States Air Force. In a few days, I'll be heading off to San Antonio, Texas to start of my life as an American Airman. I've been in the pipeline for quite a while and now my time to go is almost here.

Although I haven't been all that active in the forums, I'm usually on IRC. Most of the people I got to know here don't frequent these forums anymore. It's full of a lot of new people who I really don't know and haven't spent the time to get acquainted with. I'm not leaving these forums though (which reminds me, when I first went here to post this I saw like four goodbye topics. I felt it best to wait a few days
tongue.gif
) There are still some things that keep my interest around here and still projects I want to complete, so I won't be gone forever.

I've met some of the coolest people on these forums. If I wrote a list of them then it's be so long I'm bound to leave someone out. I hope to one day get to meet some of you guys (and gals
smileipb2.png
) in person. Which reminds me, I finally got to meet up with one of’em! mthrnite hopped on the road a few weeks back and we hung out at the fair. Lots of eating and talking ensued.
hrth.gif

296074_2370167340403_1437074094_32789517_7738428_n.jpg

As a community we’ve gamed, bullshitted, argued and joked around together. Y’all were there for the good, the bad, and the depressing. My life would’ve sucked had I not met this awesome community. This website has introduced me to some of the best people I’ve ever met, and I’ll try my damnedest to stay in contact.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ohmy.gif

Are you going to be a pilot?

We'll miss you. Best of luck
grog.gif

And stay in touch, you hear? We'll be expecting some interesting stories.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
you WILL do make so much more money then me and you ARE required to do less time then me, sounds like a go, just remember that sometimes it's hard enough to stop even willpower

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Advice number 1 - Save money inside a bond, don't spend it all.
Advice number 2 - RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! - This is what Air Force P.E. all about, run!
Advice number 3 - Security clearance is vital to your life, betrayal or espionage = Death.

Good luck young birdman.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicslasher said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Advice number 2 - RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! - This is what Air Force P.E. all about, run!
I'm an avid runner, so I'm sure I'll be able to handle whatever they throw my way
tongue.gif
Wow I actually kind of want to join the Air Force when I'm older but I don't know if I could do it.
Atleast your not really leaving just being less active.
Enjoy life my friend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated