• Replies 322
  • Likes 23

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! now I have a question, which one should I use to make a back up of my Animal Crossing Save file? BCAT or Dev. Sv?
Dev. Sv is what you need. If you have problems with the keyboard popping up, you can hold L or R to have JKSV auto name the backup to bypass it. I think this is needed on SX since it still uses the album.

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dev. Sv is what you need. If you have problems with the keyboard popping up, you can hold L or R to have JKSV auto name the backup to bypass it. I think this is needed on SX since it still uses the album.
I use Atmosphere :) thanks I'll try what you said

Caito103

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey Hi! Anyone have a tutorial to help me move a save (ACNH) from my EMUNAND to SysNAND using JKSV? I really appreciate your help.

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this! Became quite the popular app overnight with it being the only compatible one with AC:NH huh? :D

Emenaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I want to transfer the save file from Emu to SysNand, but ACNH doesn't show up in the homebrew. Do I need to progress the game until I have access to save[minus button] before I can transfer the save file?

Edit:
nevermind. I just successfully transferred the save data from Emu to Sysnand.
Apparently you have to progress the game until you get a smartphone from Tom Nook and have access to save for AC:NH to show up in JKSV.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by Emenaria,

CrossGamerHDX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey
Animal crossing doesn't show up on the list and doesn't seem like it does anything when I press a to backup any games

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey
Animal crossing doesn't show up on the list and doesn't seem like it does anything when I press a to backup any games
It's under Device and that usually means the keyboard can launch. Hold L or R while selecting New to bypass naming the backup.

Thanks for this! Became quite the popular app overnight with it being the only compatible one with AC:NH huh? :D
Haha, yep. JKSV still has some die hard fans from the 3DS days too. I do actually get messages and emails occasionally from people thanking me for working with certain games and rescuing saves, so in the end, it's worth it. I just don't really make a big deal about.

NickFizzer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I'm trying to use JKSV to move an Animal Crossing save file from one Switch to another. When I restore it and load the game, ACNH starts up saying the save data is damaged. It properly named itself, and I did a batch backup and it's not working. Any advice?

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I'm trying to use JKSV to move an Animal Crossing save file from one Switch to another. When I restore it and load the game, ACNH starts up saying the save data is damaged. It properly named itself, and I did a batch backup and it's not working. Any advice?
How are you transferring saves between switches? FTP?

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using Filezilla, can you try changing the file transfer type to binary just to rule that out? It was a pretty common way to corrupt things on 3DS. Go to Edit -> Settings. Under Transfers, there is an option "FTP: File Types." Change the default from Auto to Binary and let me know. If that doesn't work, I'll see about doing a one-off build with a checksum or something to see where things are going wrong.

NickFizzer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using Filezilla, can you try changing the file transfer type to binary just to rule that out? It was a pretty common way to corrupt things on 3DS. Go to Edit -> Settings. Under Transfers, there is an option "FTP: File Types." Change the default from Auto to Binary and let me know. If that doesn't work, I'll see about doing a one-off build with a checksum or something to see where things are going wrong.

Yeah, I was using CyberDuck on mac initially. Tried Filezilla in Binary mode and it still didn't work.

I sold the Switch and am trying to restore the save on a different device, so the guy is waiting to wipe my Animal Crossing save until I can get it working. :(

Last edited by NickFizzer,

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I was using CyberDuck on mac initially. Tried Filezilla in Binary mode and it still didn't work.

I sold the Switch and am trying to restore the save on a different device, so the guy is waiting to wipe my Animal Crossing save until I can get it working. :(
So, you don't have the original switch right now? You're gonna need it if you can get it to do another backup. I added a quick CRC32 check to check, but it's pointless unless you can get a chance to re-backup the save. I mean, if it's already corrupted on your hard drive, there isn't any saving it.

Edit: Forgot to upload the CRC build. Just a warning for everyone, it's annoying and only for this situation.

Last edited by JK_,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof