OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
l9Z5zdXr8_xVl7R0SEUK9YUdSXwTCzht.jpg

It looks like Jett Rocket on WiiWare was a success. Now we're hearing that Jett Rocket is indeed returning, this time on the 3DS eShop.

We don't know the details behind the return of this character, but it sounds more like a new project rather than just a port. We can expect to hear more details later this October.

This looks great! This game was pretty good on WiiWare, I can't wait to see what Shin'en can make with the 3DS and Jett Rocket.

icon11.gif
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=163368"]Source[/url]

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me be the first to say, "wow." That game was already pushing WiiWare. I'm really excited about this news. Go, Shin'en!

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! They should totally bring over FAST too - one of my favorite WiiWare titles. I'd love to see it with online play on the eShop.

Really looking forward to this one. Jett Rocket was a lot of fun.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JetRocket, Art Of Balance, and FAST are 3 of the best WiiWare games
That.

I'm no Shin'en fanboy, shit most of their stuff is mediocre but these three WiiWare titles were exceptional. I really want someone to give them a bigger budget to work on a retail title 'cos they do haven't talent to push titled well.Their Garfield game was decent enough and there was signs of greatness on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79IIbOZmwvI