Iwata: Nintendo to expand beyond games

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo is not opposed to working with other companies to make such a thing. Lets not forget they worked with Sony ages ago, don't see why they couldn't reach out to a company that knows what they're doing in the smart phone department and partner up. I don't personally want to see a Nintendo smartphone, but realistically, I think eventually it will be inevitable.

"Nintendo is not opposed to working with other companies to make such a thing. Lets not forget they worked with Sony ages ago"

"Lets not forget they worked with Sony ages ago"

"worked with Sony ages ago"

"ages ago"

Sure.

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fucking_blue_shells.png

***king Blue shells !
LOL

T Link7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Will Mario Kart 8 be released on the Quality of Life device ?
Anyone know ?

I don't really think the QoL device will be for ''traditional'' games, just for stuff like Brain Training, Wii Fit, et cetera. Plus, it would decrease what little attention the Wii U has and that would be incredibly stupid of Nintendo. Nintendo also rarely releases the (more or less) exact game on different consoles (the only exception that I can think of right now is Twilight Princess on the GC and the Wii, I might be missing stuff though).

dogmarch

Potato Warrior - Anti Zombie
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't really think the QoL device will be for ''traditional'' games, just for stuff like Brain Training, Wii Fit, et cetera. Plus, it would decrease what little attention the Wii U has and that would be incredibly stupid of Nintendo. Nintendo also rarely releases the (more or less) exact game on different consoles (the only exception that I can think of right now is Twilight Princess on the GC and the Wii, I might be missing stuff though).

pokemon Mystery dungeon red and blue on the gba and ds. :P

Reactions: T Link7

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
"Nintendo is not opposed to working with other companies to make such a thing. Lets not forget they worked with Sony ages ago"

"Lets not forget they worked with Sony ages ago"

"worked with Sony ages ago"

"ages ago"

Sure.

In other words, lets not forget Nintendo and Sony worked together BEFORE they had blood-lust flaming goblin wars between each other.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.