• Likes 27

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Learned something today. XD
Did that with Moon's leak since I didn't have enough room to download at the time, then went on MEGA to get it the next day and it was gone. I had even renamed it, but still got deleted. If original uploader deletes it, you keep it, but DMCAed files get deleted from everywhere.

PsychoNeko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did that with Moon's leak since I didn't have enough room to download at the time, then went on MEGA to get it the next day and it was gone. I had even renamed it, but still got deleted. If original uploader deletes it, you keep it, but DMCAed files get deleted from everywhere.
Didn't though they'd put a tracker for that case, last time I checked, cloud storages wheren't bothering to do so. Pretty interesting.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Didn't though they'd put a tracker for that case, last time I checked, cloud storages wheren't bothering to do so. Pretty interesting.
Only MEGA and GDrive do as far as I know, but those also happen to be the only good ones left:/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Btw, for anyone who cares, no outline patch is exactly the same one as for Sun/Moon, so no need to wait for it if you want it and plan to play on Citra:P
You also battle a Zorua very early in the game!
http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1510125766947.png

PsychoNeko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
right now he said "63% but the ETA keeps going up and down because Uni internet is trash."
As long as the file is spread after, waiting is not a problem. And even if the file will get deleted REALLY fast, the best internet connexions will have it downloaded before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Beep boop +1