Hacking Isn't it the time to give Loadiine some love?

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm running CBHC into HBL into Loadiine. I dont understand any other way to run games. I don't know what I missed.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running CBHC into HBL into Loadiine. I dont understand any other way to run games. I don't know what I missed.

Brazilian method. It's called that way because that awesome country discovered that wonderful exploit, and it uses LEGIT TICKETS!!!!!!!
You can just get them ready to play on a site you're not supposed to go and install them with WUP Installer.

Reactions: LuigiXL

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
I also would like to see "Loadiine GX3 Ultra"
Maybe Dimok do a little more to it if someone start a petition?

Hes super cool, I am sure he can update some feature to it.
I know all these new methods out but I for one can't let it loadiine go.
for me it just works and I don't need to worry about kids wrongly moving a folder or something,
that can create problems in wii u menu. :)

+1 vote
Dimok doesn't need us to annoy him with a petition , he will work on it when he have time ..-sighs-

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
@dimok has implied that FAT32 support is coming to Mocha so pretty soon I'm sure USB Loading from a FAT32 HDD will be an option. At that point, sure, update Loadiine to be installable but until FAT32 support happens is nothing more than a waste of time, time which could be better spent developing Mocha.

Dimok is one man and he is writing an entire CFW pretty much alone. Priorities.

Also big lolz at the fool talking about a petition. Are you actually serious? You can't be?

Last edited by Dungeonseeker,

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also would like to see "Loadiine GX3 Ultra"
Maybe Dimok do a little more to it if someone start a petition?

Hes super cool, I am sure he can update some feature to it.
I know all these new methods out but I for one can't let it loadiine go.
for me it just works and I don't need to worry about kids wrongly moving a folder or something,
that can create problems in wii u menu. :)

+1 vote
-1 vote also the gx2 refers to the graphics of the wii u

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't giving Loadiine it's own channel (not just a Haxchi launcher) let it access the internet?

Wasn't the only reason that it couldn't access the internet the fact that the Mii channel doesn't have it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@dimok has implied that FAT32 support is coming to Mocha so pretty soon I'm sure USB Loading from a FAT32 HDD will be an option. At that point, sure, update Loadiine to be installable but until FAT32 support happens is nothing more than a waste of time, time which could be better spent developing Mocha.

Dimok is one man and he is writing an entire CFW pretty much alone. Priorities.

Also big lolz at the fool talking about a petition. Are you actually serious? You can't be?
If this is the case and we could have something like UNEEK loading then that would just make everyone happy! we'd still have a 300 title limit though...

Last edited by DanTheMan827,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't giving Loadiine it's own channel (not just a Haxchi launcher) let it access the internet?

Wasn't the only reason that it couldn't access the internet the fact that the Mii channel doesn't have it?
Its not that as smash has internet. What is happening is the console is trying to connect to the game that is being overwritten online and not the online stored in the game on loadiine

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't agree with the OP more. @dimok needs to stop focusing on his new CFW and shift his focus back to the first exploit employed to run backups. I want Loadiine to be able to go online, have access to the MiiVerse, be able to use the game manual, and install the titles to the Wii U menu. Basically I'd like the Brazilian method except with titles installed to slower, more expensive media. In fact I'm going to start a petition to try and influence @dimok to develop "Loadiine GX2 Ultra". It will be like regular Loadiine but it will be better because of its ability to load games off of a 1.44 MB USB 3.5" floppy drive. The only way to go forward is backwards.

Last edited by DocAmes1980,

Peninsula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
latest

Last edited by Peninsula,

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
I couldn't agree with the OP more. @dimok needs to stop focusing on his new CFW and shift his focus back to the first exploit employed to run backups. I want Loadiine to be able to go online, have access to the MiiVerse, be able to use the game manual, and install the titles to the Wii U menu. Basically I'd like the Brazilian method except with titles installed to slower, more expensive media. In fact I'm going to start a petition to try and influence @dimok to develop "Loadiine GX2 Ultra". It will be like regular Loadiine but it will be better because of it's ability to load games off of a 1.44 MB USB 3.5" floppy drive. The only way to go forward is backwards.
I sense a bit if sarcasm but I could be wrong. A 3.5" floppy would definitely up the game a bit in regards to a mass storage solution. I'm not sure why we haven't tried hardwiring an Iomega zip drive or even a 5.25" floppy, it's physically larger in size and thus holds more data. ;-P

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I couldn't agree with the OP more. @dimok needs to stop focusing on his new CFW and shift his focus back to the first exploit employed to run backups. I want Loadiine to be able to go online, have access to the MiiVerse, be able to use the game manual, and install the titles to the Wii U menu. Basically I'd like the Brazilian method except with titles installed to slower, more expensive media. In fact I'm going to start a petition to try and influence @dimok to develop "Loadiine GX2 Ultra". It will be like regular Loadiine but it will be better because of it's ability to load games off of a 1.44 MB USB 3.5" floppy drive. The only way to go forward is backwards.
So I'm not entirely sure if you are trying to be sarcastic/funny/ or serious whatever it is you failed miserably. You also have totally missed the point in why a installable loadiine is useful to people.

1. copy and paste games no fucking about with installing shit other than the loadiine channel obviously lol

2. way easier to use for modified wiiu games ie uncensored games or language patches ect

3. way easier to use for injected vc games

4. support for non nintendo controllers

and many more features and in regards some of your other comments we want a version that supports USB storage but if that is not possible we are fine with sd cards.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sense a bit if sarcasm but I could be wrong. A 3.5" floppy would definitely up the game a bit in regards to a mass storage solution. I'm not sure why we haven't tried hardwiring an Iomega zip drive or even a 5.25" floppy, it's physically larger in size and thus holds more data. ;-P

A Zip disk option would be great! USB Zip drives exist so it could be plug and play. Just grab your game stored on 5 to 200 Zip Disks (compatible with even the large games) and the loader would persist in memory and tell you which disk to insert as it needs data that isn't contained within the 100 MB on the inserted Zip Disk.

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine = his first baby, so I just thought don't let it die since a lot people still love it. That is all!!

Alot of us also don't have a lot skills with installing CFW and doing all that stuff that always have that famous "Ghost step" hence you see bricking and problems, so we like the smallest simple solutions.

Fine, I am not the OP but I was out a line, first time I feel like crap in this forums geez!

Reactions: satan89

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's a down scene with slow drums
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh cool that Bodycam games out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ratings for it are calling it bad, but it looks cool. Damn 48/100 rating.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    looks are deceiving
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea people always down vote games anymore seems like, good or bad, bunch of haters
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, review bombing?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah seems like people hate on original ideas anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh were sorry our small dev team can't shit out a cod clone every 6 months
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly positive on steam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eew, you use steam, I'm down voting you cause you not using or playing what I like.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes and epic and gog, sleep with me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Homophobic
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, whats wrong with steam?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nothing, I was just teasing
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He's a big tease trying to take my booty
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No, I don't wanna make ancientboi mad, I know you two already have a thing going
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He divorced me once I threatened him with the fbi
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2,
    he also fucked uremum despite being gay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah so did you and I want back child support pay enjoy the lawsuits
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, im virgin
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: