Hacking is unbricking psp2000 possible?

aliguu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys i havnt checked back this site for a long time.. ever since i've bricked my psp2000 just about1.5yr ago.

At the time the latest firmware/hack was a 5.3 chicken or something which there were 2 versions to use depending on your psp2000 model.
What i did then was used the wrong one for my and it bricked by psp2000.

So my question is that, is it possible to unbrick my psp2000 nowday using the new hack/CFW patch at all?

it would make my day! as i almost throw the bricked psp2000 away the other day when i clean my room...!!!

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aliguu said:
hi guys i havnt checked back this site for a long time.. ever since i've bricked my psp2000 just about1.5yr ago.

At the time the latest firmware/hack was a 5.3 chicken or something which there were 2 versions to use depending on your psp2000 model.
What i did then was used the wrong one for my and it bricked by psp2000.

So my question is that, is it possible to unbrick my psp2000 nowday using the new hack/CFW patch at all?

it would make my day! as i almost throw the bricked psp2000 away the other day when i clean my room...!!!
was it pandora flashable?

aliguu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
at the time the hack guide said that if you load the wrong one then its bricked.. so i didnt try anything afterward.
Plus i didnt have the pandora battery and was looking for softhack mods only.

just going over the new guides now, its saying that i need to use Hellrecovery first, i havnt tried this but would this work on a bricked psp?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: GANFD