Homebrew Is there away too....

Nopain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
is there a way to rotate no$gba becoz Brain Age - Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! is a nightmare to play i tried other emus but dont seam to work has good has no$gba and am new to all emu's so any info would be greatfull

tenchan4

Trophies
XP
Country
turn your screen on its side
laugh.gif

sorry, I can't help. I use a flashcart
yaynds.gif

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some graphics/video cards allow a setting that changes the whole screen on the side, as well as the mouse movement

depending what card you have, if you resart, there may be something in the system tray that has options

or press alt ctrl right and try

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there a way to rotate no$gba becoz Brain Age - Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! is a nightmare to play i tried other emus but dont seam to work has good has no$gba and am new to all emu's so any info would be greatfull
Please properly adjust your topic title. Damn just change it to something that reflects your question. As for your question I wouldn't have a clue. Rotating a single app seems like something no app (that is available) can do.

Nintendo Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some graphics/video cards allow a setting that changes the whole screen on the side, as well as the mouse movement

depending what card you have, if you resart, there may be something in the system tray that has options

or press alt ctrl right and try

Expanding on this, you can usually find settings in the "Display" options in the "control panel". The control panel is in the start menu under settings. (this is when using the classic view if you're using XP)

In the display settings, under the "settings" tab, click the "advanced" button. There might be a setting somewhere in there. Sometimes there will be another button to bring up a second set of special options for your graphics card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-