Is there any salvation for Call of Duty on Wii?

aleps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Since the servers have been closed, the games are almost completely inaccessible. For example this includes multiplayer with bots in Black Ops or Spec Ops in solo in MW3.
Is there a way to access these game modes that are already on the disc or are lost forever?
I thought that maybe some custom domain or DWC could be used to at least access these modes against bots, but I'm a very noob about these.
Thank you!

RetroNerdGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiimmfi should solve your problems. Though if these specific games are supported IDK aaaaaand there might be the problem of no one playing online anyway so even if it does support and work you might have to find people or have friends play with you.

aleps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Apparently, Wiimmfi doesn't support these games yet. But I guess the problem is that it is not possible to access those modes that are already on the disk even with bots or with friends

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
They didn't use Nintendo WFC so it's outside of the scope of Wimmfi but I'm pretty sure if it hasn't already happened yet there's someone out there working to restore network functionality

aleps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
They didn't use Nintendo WFC so it's outside of the scope of Wimmfi but I'm pretty sure if it hasn't already happened yet there's someone out there working to restore network functionality
I understand. I remember someone had done something with World at War years ago, I think using custom domain..

CheeseBurgerwithLove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a hispanic on YT talking about how to reconfigure the game so that it connects online in all the installments that came out on Wii. I think that hispanic was called Zorg (it's you? @Zorg07 ).

aleps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I found a hispanic on YT talking about how to reconfigure the game so that it connects online in all the installments that came out on Wii. I think that hispanic was called Zorg (it's you? @Zorg07 ).
I think I've seen that video, but I guess it's outdated. It's from before the Activision servers shutdown.

Zorg07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Yes, how are you? Well, unfortunately, it is no longer possible to play COD Online, only GoldenEye, following the tutorial it provides.

MeDaTestMan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, how are you? Well, unfortunately, it is no longer possible to play COD Online, only GoldenEye, following the tutorial it provides.
Dang, that's sad. I have both Black Ops and MW:R on the Wii, it is sad to see them go. Could you send a link to the tutorial that help you play GE007 online? I got it online not too long ago and even while using Wiimmifi just gives an error when I try to play online. Thank you.
-MDTM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto