Misc PSA: Call of Duty & Just Dance Servers STILL OFFICIALLY Online!

ensomanex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
COD servers are still very much alive and kicking! I just checked now and there are currently over 5,000 players online on Black Ops alone!
View attachment 202314
As of April 3rd, 2020, the following Activision servers are still online:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition
- Call of Duty: Black Ops***
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3***

+ All Just Dance Games by Ubisoft which have online functionality are still online.

Sadly, Goldeneye 007 Servers are now shut down.

***If you have not yet played these games online, there is a special patch required to play. It was downloaded in-game using Wii Shop servers, however the Wii Shop is now down. You can still apply this patch yourself though through a WAD installer! It's very easy to do, just install Wii Mod Lite, download the "DLC" update file online (.wad format) *which is considered copyrighted material and will not be provided*, and install the wad file through Wii Mod Lite. Assuming you have a save game already created for the game before you install the wad, once the wad file is applied you should be able to play online!

So don't be discouraged, new players! These games are still very fun (:

Please don't message here for the wad file though, you just need to be an internet detective.
It's against GBATemp TOS to say you will accept DM's for the wad file for BO or MW3, so in compliance with their TOS, I will not at all say that I am accepting DM requests for the wad file for BO or MW3.

Redkoatz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you install mod lite from the homebrew screen?
If I happened to come across call of duty would it need to be in the folder structure tree wii/games

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Are BO and MW3 still up? I received an error code in both games. Last time I played was less than half a year ago, so I don´t think I need to install the WAD.

EDIT: All CoD games are still online (even including W@W). See:

I do not have discord but maybe sb is interested in the topic.

Last edited by UltraDolphinRevolution,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool