Hacking is there a way to transfer trophies via FTP

Jay88Lynch

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i know this is an old thread bit I'm hoping to get some help. I'm very new to ps4 jailbreak and have goldenhen on my 9.00FW system. I also have a 9.03OFW. I'm just wondering if any success has been had syncing trophies from a HEN to OFW console? Also I've seen a few methods of unlocking trophies and I am again wondering of anyone can share any information regarding the backdating of trophies. I have a 2015 created account that I would be interested in syncing some now unobtainable games too. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated

FLRIZDARKK

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi i know this is an old thread bit I'm hoping to get some help. I'm very new to ps4 jailbreak and have goldenhen on my 9.00FW system. I also have a 9.03OFW. I'm just wondering if any success has been had syncing trophies from a HEN to OFW console? Also I've seen a few methods of unlocking trophies and I am again wondering of anyone can share any information regarding the backdating of trophies. I have a 2015 created account that I would be interested in syncing some now unobtainable games too. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated
This would be impossible, you cannot transfer trophies from a jailbroken console to a retail/updated one. You can only transfer from jailbroken console to another as long as it has the same profile.

The only way, is to update your jailbroken console and sync it but you would of course lose your jailbreak and you would wait another 1-2 years for another one (or if you are skill savvy, you can attempt a firmware revert). Do keep in mind that even if you do this, using trophy unlockers is pretty stretchy and you are asking for a PSN ban. Or if you have money buy a testkit. That's about it.

Jay88Lynch

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your reply. I assume that's how people are selling trophies. Testkit is definetley out the equation. I suppose I can always just save some cash up and use a trophy service for some of my unobtainable ect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/1Ic2tqw_AmM?si=JprHwElZWw_oO_ii