Is there a way to stream my switch screen to my laptop?

gkoelho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello. I want to get ahead and warn in advance that I am a complete noob to the switch hacking scene and I was wondering if there’s a way I can make something i want work.

I wanted to play the upcoming persona 5 royal release on switch on stream but I only really stream retro games so I don’t own a hdmi capture card or nor even a lcd screen, as I stream on a pvm crt.

We have a lcd tv but my husband uses it as his desktop screen and since persona is a very long game I wouldn’t want to take his only screen for such a long time.

I thought about trying to make the switch work on the crt and just capture it as any regular retro game, but it seems like such a hassle that I would much rather go another route.

So I was wondering, is there a way I can stream my switch screen to my notebook (with audio) ? Delay wouldn’t be an issue if I could play in the handheld mode. I have a pretty decent notebook with display port and a 9300h i5 and gtx 1650 if that matters at all.

I would like to add that of there’s a way I would need help even with the most basic of actions as I bought this switch already hacked and I have next to no knowledge about how to operate homebrew besides injectint the payload if needed or installing games.

Ty all for your time

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cubuss is right. I use SysDVR all of the time and it work well. you need to put atmosphere cfw on your switch first thou.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)