Is There a Way To Change The Wii U Background Music?

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In theory if you can swap/replace the files then that should work. Look around in mlc0, you can use FTP for this. I have 0 idea where the system music location is, but I've seen people ripped all of wii u system music before.

Do this at your own risk, however. Unless these's a way to do it from SDcafiine, I wouldn't bother. Buy hey YOLO!

Reactions: ArschPirat

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The menu music is in the same format as mario kart 8 music... I forget the file type name but you need to convert your chosen music to that format with correct loop points on both or more streams and it MUST be exactly the same length and size as the og music.

I added my own custom music to mk8 and contained within the file type is 2 different streams, 1 for the final lap, and iirc the wii u menu music has 3 streams. I never bothered to dabble touching it as we didn't even have themes at that point but unfortunately i forget the convert tool name also. I'll see if i still have them on my pc at some point.

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the music I think it was BFSTM format or could be AFPK as well as PCM. Not 100% on this. It's been forever since I've ripped or dump anything .

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For the music I think it was BFSTM format or could be AFPK as well as PCM. Not 100% on this. It's been forever since I've ripped or dump anything .
BFSTM sounds familiar! Yeah me too since I touched that side of my wii u. I went back to actually playing games on it... Who's spending more than ten seconds in the menu anyway!

Reactions: Ettino

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less? :rofl2: