Homebrew Question Is there a pksm/bank option on switch?

TheWolfLord

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, what would be my best course of transferring over a bunch of pokemon stored in a pksm bank on a 3ds? transfer to a cart->poke bank->pokemon home?
Anyone know what happens to the pokemon in a home if you get banned?(Is the account lost or just the switch's access to it?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, what would be my best course of transferring over a bunch of pokemon stored in a pksm bank on a 3ds? transfer to a cart->poke bank->pokemon home?
Anyone know what happens to the pokemon in a home if you get banned?(Is the account lost or just the switch's access to it?
No and if you're banned, the banned console simply cannot access the Pokemon. Those Pokemon are stored on the Bank's servers.

Reactions: TheWolfLord

TheWolfLord

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No and if you're banned, the banned console simply cannot access the Pokemon. Those Pokemon are stored on the Bank's servers.
I see, so you could just get a clean switch and use the same account to access them even if banned? I guess that's not particularly risky then. Mostly unrelated but do you know if you'd show up as banned to your buddies on their friends list or something?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easiest way i can see is;
1) dump your save on 3ds (need cfw),
2) extract the pkmn that you want to transfer to swsh using pkhex (by extract the pkmn, I mean extract them to a pk file, ex; .pk6, pk7, pk8)
3) dump your save from swsh (make a copy of it too just incase it some how gets corrupt)
4) inject those pk files (the pkmn) into your swsh save (might have to edit a few things to pass the legitimacy check)
5) inject your swsh save back
6) profit?

Reactions: bigdom89

bigdom89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easiest way i can see is;
1) dump your save on 3ds (need cfw),
2) extract the pkmn that you want to transfer to swsh using pkhex (by extract the pkmn, I mean extract them to a pk file, ex; .pk6, pk7, pk8)
3) dump your save from swsh (make a copy of it too just incase it some how gets corrupt)
4) inject those pk files (the pkmn) into your swsh save (might have to edit a few things to pass the legitimacy check)
5) inject your swsh save back
6) profit?

Also to add to that I would recommend that you save those pk files in a separate folder to have as an "offline" Pokemon "home" "bank"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: S3X