Hardware Is the xbox one unhackable?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I know a few people who are into this in the real life,and I'm inside the most private places of the internet,places that you need an invitation and montly fee of some bitcoin,and I know from very good sources that you're lying a Ps4 and Xbox One exploit,Jtag,Rgh doesn't exist, stop selling illusions to people with your Bullshit.
I dont know why you do that,maybe to attain some kind of illusory "power" "social status" or being the guy with the biggest dick because you have private hacks? Private hacks do not exist as that is settled down men,sorry to destroy your illusions / delusions im just being honest here.

Agreed on this

I never said that there's a JTAG exploit nor a RGH for Xbone and PS4.
You obviously do not know what you're talking about.

Reactions: Yepi69

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's great and all but you still didn't prove that private hacks don't exist... cuz they do.
Just because one of your mates invites you and you have to buy him a cup of coffee with bitcoin doesn't mean they'll show you the work they've done someone like that would risking themselves/himself to get sued or go to jail for tampering with software from big dollar companies.
I really doubt the person who thought PSN was shutting down knows about Xbox One hacks that exist. Tales from my ass. Instead of saying "you can't prove they don't exist" how about give some fucking proof? Like anything to say you're not just being a prick?

Last edited by lisreal2401,

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As @DinohScene said, there are private hacks. But hey, I bet 90% just want to know 'cuz of Yarrrr me a Pirate ya landlubber
That is why mods keep stuff private
Quite frankly I half believe DinohScene due to his time in the scene, but anyone else claiming private hacks is just echoing his sentiment. I'd imagine about 5 people could possibly know about Xbox One hacks on this forum and you, Yepi, or anyone else doesn't if they even do exist which again, you can have private hacks but have evidence it's actually a thing - see the Wii U as an example.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With dev mode being a thing, those private hacks that may or may not exist have only one purpose: piracy. Though I can't recall any XBone dumps being out in the wild, it's not unreasonable to assume they found a way to make their own.

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With dev mode being a thing, those private hacks that may or may not exist have only one purpose: piracy. Though I can't recall any XBone dumps being out in the wild, it's not unreasonable to assume they found a way to make their own.
This isn't a horrible way to look at it - historically if hacks are kept private to the point where no proof of concepts or anything shows up, it probably means it's a piracy driven exploit. Honestly, thinking about it Team Xecuter probably has some BS they're working on for it right now. It's not like people would buy there stuff for anything else... except cheating.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
200.gif

Jokes aside, I'm certain it's hackable.
Frankly just side-loading emulators is enough for me, might be the case with a lot of other people too.

Mayhaps there just isn't a whole lot of interest in cracking down on the xbone.
Especially when it seems like most of the titles will be on PC too.

Last edited by 8BitWonder,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I really doubt the person who thought PSN was shutting down knows about Xbox One hacks that exist. Tales from my ass. Instead of saying "you can't prove they don't exist" how about give some fucking proof? Like anything to say you're not just being a prick?
Uhm... I never said PSN was shutting down? Nor I give a shit about Xbox One nor the hacks that do or do not exist for it.
You want proof? Call Microsoft and ask them if there's hacks for your Xbox One, that will keep you and them entertained for a while.
Quit being a fan boy please.

Last edited by Yepi69,

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by lisreal2401,

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, that was an assumption more than anything, I wasn't claiming anything.
But I can see you're running out of bullets when you bring something from the past to counter me, 5/10 try harder.
And I don't give a shit about Xbox, but the hacking scenes fascinates me, no matter the platform.
Just fuck off with the private hacks shit if you don't know shit.

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neither do you, but at least I don't have my panties up in a bunch.
Again, quit being a salty fan boy, we have enough of those around here.
What?

I don't know why you think I'm a fanboy - and I never claimed to know anything. I'm asking questions :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)