Homebrew Is SliderHax Down?

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried another hax thingy to make sure it's not the downgrade? (I dunno, load some .dats or something)
What other way to load homebrew is there on 9.2 aside from the ones that use games? I only have OoT 3D, and no way to edit the save.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What other way to load homebrew is there on 9.2 aside from the ones that use games? I only have OoT 3D, and no way to edit the save.
The gateway launcher? Loads Launcher.dat I think.
It's not homebrew, but if that loads then it's not the downgrades fault that this isn't working.

Reactions: Supster131

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems
The gateway launcher? Loads Launcher.dat I think.
It's not homebrew, but if that loads then it's not the downgrades fault that this isn't working.
I'm able to load rxtools, so I guess it's not the downgrade. Though I'm unable to enter rxmode, and trying to install FBI gives me an error, but dumping my nand seems to be working.

Reactions: Seriel

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It seems

I'm able to load rxtools, so I guess it's not the downgrade. Though I'm unable to enter rxmode, and trying to install FBI gives me an error, but dumping my nand seems to be working.
You need to do a few steps before installing FBI. Google an rxTools guide.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to do a few steps before installing FBI. Google an rxTools guide.
I know I'm supposed to do it first without the files, but I got an error doing that. Though it seems to be working now after dumping the nand, for some reason.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
So unlucky, it breaks just as I'm about to fiddle with it to downgrade my emunand to 2.1. Shucks.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know much about it, so this is most likely a stupid question, but is there a way to run any kind of homebrew directly from rxtools?
Everything I find is assuming I can use browserhax or already have a way to load the homebrew launcher. I can't install FBI from rxtools because I just get an "Opening secureinfo_A failed" error.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I don't know much about it, so this is most likely a stupid question, but is there a way to run any kind of homebrew directly from rxtools?
Everything I find is assuming I can use browserhax or already have a way to load the homebrew launcher. I can't install FBI from rxtools because I just get an "Opening secureinfo_A failed" error.
Not without Gateway AFAIK. If you have a CIA installer (which I'm assuming you don't, since you're trying to inject FBI) you could install the hblauncher .cia and launch the HBL from there.
We're in the same situation, stuck in a homebrew-less limbo until the certificate issue gets fixed.

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Install FBI from Decrypt9... Inject FBI manually into H&S using Universal Inject Generator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P