Homebrew Is SliderHax Down?

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Site works again. Can someone tell me, is it normal to crash on the orange screen 15 times so far? Did I do anything wrong, the only thing on my SD card is the starter kit, and i have been clearing my browser data, and no theme.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Site works again. Can someone tell me, is it normal to crash on the orange screen 15 times so far? Did I do anything wrong, the only thing on my SD card is the starter kit, and i have been clearing my browser data, and no theme.
It only crashed twice for me before it worked, it's not 100% reliable even if everything is in its place.

avocado

Trophies
XP
Country
I am having the same problem today.

before downgrading, FW 10.3, I can open homebrew launcher.
after downgrading, FW 9.2, I open the website and can see the sliderhax. But I always get this error message that kick me out to the home screen.

can someone help?

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am having the same problem today.

before downgrading, FW 10.3, I can open homebrew launcher.
after downgrading, FW 9.2, I open the website and can see the sliderhax. But I always get this error message that kick me out to the home screen.

can someone help?
You need to reset your browser first in the settings for the browser (clear history and cookies will also work). Unfortunately if sliderhax fails on an orange screen you need to both reset the browser and reboot your device.

There is also trick that can increase success rate:
  1. Download the ropbin payload from smealums website for your version and region.
  2. Place it on your sd card and name it browserhax_hblauncher_ropbin_payload.bin
  3. Try it.
This will skip downloading the payload, increasing success rate.

Reactions: Ricken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Rega being one of those who reuse Audio Technica's products by rebranding them with their own...