Hacking is nds-card.com safe?

D

Deleted-351540

I would not trust the website that much. When I still kept Adblock off for this website, Malwarebytes would go crazy over suspicious files sent by that site.
Your loss. I just received my third flashcard from them in fine order and in less than a week for standard shipping from China. I have no reason to complain. They offer PayPal protected purchasing, albeit in a roundabout way.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I would not trust the website that much. When I still kept Adblock off for this website, Malwarebytes would go crazy over suspicious files sent by that site.
Sounds like a false flag because I've never had anything happen while using that site.

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm not sure. I reported it to the staff multiple times but I always got ignored. I will post a screenshot of the warning I get from MB tonight.
I was on there very recently using two different Windows 10 PC's, both of them are running Malwarebytes and neither popped up a warning. I've also ventured through the site with Avast running as well.
They don't even have even have ads on their site and I am on there without ad-block enabled.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I was on there very recently using two different Windows 10 PC's, both of them are running Malwarebytes and neither popped up a warning. I've also ventured through the site with Avast running as well.
They don't even have even have ads on their site and I am on there without ad-block enabled.
put your malware bytes\av into "very high overly sensitivity" mode
even duckduckgo gets flagged by my av when he feels like

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
put your malware bytes\av into "very high overly sensitivity" mode
even duckduckgo gets flagged by my av when he feels like
If that were the case, it's most likely just flagging the site for it's location alone.
And I am not just defending nds-card because they give us money. I was even reporting on minor issues I had with them back when they were part of my paycheck. I won't allow a sponsor to abuse their role.

lostdotfish

Trophies
XP
Country
I've ordered from them 2 or 3 times.

Their online payment isn't hosted over https so your card details would be sent in plaintext over the internet - don't do it!

email them as per their instructions and they will send you an email to send PayPal payment to. You can still send it as a payment for goods and services to get protection. It is in their interest to ensure you get your item and are happy as if you complain to Paypal, they will get their account suspended again.

Paypal does not allow people to use their service for selling flashcarts (aka piracy devices)

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone got a DSTT from that site lately?, I understand they only ship the naked card, but are there any other problems with the card I should be looking out for?

D

Deleted User

FWIW I ordered from NDS-Card.com myself and I never found a single issue; I'll probably be buying more cards soon.

Reactions: MarioMasta64

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure. I reported it to the staff multiple times but I always got ignored. I will post a screenshot of the warning I get from MB tonight.
They most likely use sketchy ad hosts since, y'know, they offer illegal products for sale. Drive-by malware infections also don't really happen anymore unless someone is running software from 2013.

Reactions: Deleted User

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There was this crackdown on flashcart websites using Paypal a few years ago. Since then the cart sites have adapted with a loophole of emailing Paypal details after you place an order (or others).

I've used this with nds-card.com a few times and so far so good.

Reactions: Deleted User

hibachib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what it's worth, I ordered the "r4ids.cn" card from them using registered shipping and it was delivered in WA in 20 days' time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-