Gaming Is it worth buying wii now? (the one with GC compability)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what is even going on here?
If you buy a hacked console with outdated firmware, you should expect it to brick on official updates. Its in all the guides that this will happen, and it happens on every console, not just Nintendo. If you are too lazy to read through a guide on how to safely update your console to the latest firmware (which most likely wont ever get updated at this point anymore) and then hack it again with all the precautions measures to keep children from bricking them, thats your fault.

Nintendo has no obligation at all to keep your console alive if you messed with it in any way, shape or form. They clearly tell you in all the license agreements. If you can't understand that by buying the console, you are not buying the software and can modify it however you please, but just a license to use exactly the software that nintendo provides in just the way nintendo wants you too, no one here can help you.

If you don't want a bricked console, don't get something hacked. If you want your kids to have no problem, but them games from one region and have them play on an unhacked console.

[lol]
The wii has many games, even without hacking it, but it really comes down to what you want. If you think you want any of the future wiiu games, get a wiiu (though wait a few months, they might lower the prices with the arrival of the new consoles)

And now, could you please just close this topic?

Reactions: elgarta

Tenzen

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
yes, you apparently have no idea what's been said in this thread at all..it's a great topic. why don't u leave rather than hoping to get the last word?

at any rate, a child clicks through messages because they trust or believe in the company. I trusted NES. kids today learn trusting Nintendo is a mistake.. that's a complete company fail any way you cut it

Tenzen

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I own or have owned practically every nes game ever made. today you pick up a box of nearly every game for 10 dollars.

Wii plays all my games through to GC. I can also add Atari games I grew up with and own. nothing shady here. yet, have to teach my kids to be afraid of Nintendo customer they think we're criminals

Tenzen

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
and really ? you feel the strong urge to report someone in a conversation you are not even apart of?

or are u actually just a drama queen

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I want to enjoy nintendo console for the first time after NES, guys do you recommend buying used Wii now? In my country it listed at average price of $130, or I just jump to Wii U?

A wii is a decent enough purchase now, wiis are cheap, they are easy to hack and have a multitude of pretty decent emulators on top too. Sorry for the derailment of this topic but someone like Tenzen who claims his wii constantly gets bricked is obviously a retard.

Thread closed! :gun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes