Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Yes... yes... yes....

Shoptemp IS safe.
I've ordered from them a DSTwo using 'standard' delivery & I got it within 6-7 of the official release date

Had no problems tracking it (when it was dispatched, when It left China, When it arrived in UK etc), & on top of all this - I didn't have to even sign for it (despite it being registered post)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
CookiesMilk said:
Wow, my aunt say need 1 month -__- Because that I live in Malaysia....? *Sigh*
I'm sorry, but what are you going on about?

I think CookiesMilk is saying their aunt thinks it'll take a month to ship cause they live in Malaysia. That or they have to wait a month to order it.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
George Dawes said:
one month for an airmail package? I've always had the stuff in less than a week whenever I've had a few bits sent over from HK via airmail. Usually a few days.

It does happen. There was one temper on here that posted a month ago about him never receiving his card, he posted a few days ago to say he still hasn't received it. I don't remember where he got it though, which is why I would just order from ShopTemp, it seems a lot sager than a few other sites.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
--in short, yes it is safe, and GBAtemp is here to guarantee it--

to answer previous criticism:

1) there were a FEW issues with microSD cards. When i say a few, thats like, 5 or 6 out of like 10000. That's still quite high, they'd rather aim at getting a 0% defect rate, so they changed suppliers and now are using the official kingston recommended ones. There's invoices to prove it.
The problem being, whenever someone has a problem, they feel inclined to post it on the gbatemp forums because there's an "official" place to complain. For other shops, sure there are complaints but people don't know where to post them...

2) gamefreak94: about your particular issue, I don't know what happened but there must have been a technical problem. I mean everything's automated, if your order had been fine, why didnt it get processed? I know they've had host problems before (which they solved btw) and some orders didn't go through because of PayPal. Anywayy, like I said before, GBAtemp is here to ensure that things go smoothly, if you have a problem or feel that something went wrong or something's not fair, you can contact one of the admins directly by PM and we will make sure that "justice gets done".

3) jalaneme: not receiving an item happens *extremely* rarely (I haven't seen anyone complaining about it here yet, but it could happen), and it only happens for non registered HK airmail. If that were to happen though, they have insurance and your order gets refunded or resent. So customers always get their stuff eventually. Besides, they take photos of each parcel before they get sent as proof of shipping.

we weren't going to partner with any random shop, you'd imagine that we made sure that they are reliable
smile.gif

Adeus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well mostly it depends where you live and how strict are your local customs checking.

from HK to asian countries, it should not take up to like 3 week or more.(unless the customs withheld your package)
It happened to me once back in my own country where the local customs just withheld to my package and never inform me even though my mobile number and all were stated on top of the package and took them 1 month odd just to process that my item is not of any threat... cause when it reached into my hands, my package was like in a mess... luckily it was bubble wrapped so my flashcard was safe and un-damage.

also HK has quite a very unstable postal service. that what i can say. sometimes it takes ages for them to process even their own local mail.
i ordered tons of stuffs from HK sites before and took ages for package to get to my doorstep. i know the anxiety of it thinking if you were scammed or not.
if shoptemp was a scam, i dont think GBATEMP will want to have anything to do with them since GBATEMP is quite a well established site over so many years.

so just have a little patience and you will eventually have what you ordered.

Just penny for my thoughts

Regards,
Adeus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.