Hacking Is it possible two enable two microphones for playing Singing Games on WIIU via CFG Loader?? How??

Illuminatus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi,
my old originial wii had only two USB ports. I used one for a Harddrive and the other one for an USB-HUB, where i was able to plug in two logitech microphones for Wii. That worked fine. Now WiiU needs both of the USB ports on its back to plug a Harddrive in (via y-cable). When i use the front USB Ports for the USB Hub only one microphone is realized by the Sing It Star games.
Is it possible two enable two microphones for playing Singing Games on WIIU via USB Loaders? If yes, how is that possible? Is a specific configuration of CFG Loader needed? or a specific way to plug the mirophones/USB HUB in? If you know, please help me i loved singing on wii so much :)

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i had read in gbatemp from some people you can disconnect the other part of the Y cable (the one that just gives power) after the drive booted, but this depends really on the drive, you can also connect that other end into another usb source, even a phone charger!

Illuminatus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
edit:// Thanks for your reply!!! It helped me to find the correct way to connect the microphones. For all who eventually have similar problems here is the solution, that worked for me:

First of all i found out, that the front USB Ports of the WiiU are disabled in vWii mode, so dnont waste your time by trying to use them. Just use the Back USB Ports for your harddrive as usual, but plug the part of the y-cable that is only for gaining electricity in an USB-HUB. Then you plug this USB HUB in the USB Port you usually use for the electricity cable. This way your harddrive gains enough electricity and you can plug your microphones to the HUB, too, where they are realized. :) NOTE: I already tried to use the USB Hub for both cables of the hardrive and it didnt work for me. It just works if you put the electricity cable into the HUB nd the other one directly into the WiiU.

Thank you so much migles!! You have rescued a lot of funny karaoke evenings for us and ruines them for our neigbours :toot::lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol