Is it possible to create RetroArch games forwarder

Mr_Start

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've recently installed RetroArch on my New 3DS XL and installed Castlevania SoTN, and i wonder, it is possible to create a forwarder directly to the game, with custom banner and etc?

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mr_Start

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Doux91 is right, you need the PS1 Forwarder Creator, but for multi-disk PS1 games, it is recommended to use PSX2PSP to convert the multiple BIN+CUE/ISO files into a single file.

But what i was asking was about loading the forwarder to the RetroArch, does the PS1 bin/cue forwarder is inferior than the RetroArch? (Also the PS1 bin/cue banner is ugly asf lmao)

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But what i was asking was about loading the forwarder to the RetroArch, does the PS1 bin/cue forwarder is inferior than the RetroArch? (Also the PS1 bin/cue banner is ugly asf lmao)
The PS1 Forwarder Creator is actually superior in my opinion. The created forwarder has the emulator built inside of it, thus booting much quicker than Retroarch itself, which takes 30 seconds to a minute to load. And unfortunately there is no easy way of changing the banner.

Mr_Start

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The PS1 Forwarder Creator is actually superior in my opinion. The created forwarder has the emulator built inside of it, thus booting much quicker than Retroarch itself, which takes 30 seconds to a minute to load.

Oh really? Cool i might change then.

Unfortunately there is no easy way of changing the banner.

Dammit, it is so ugly that forwarder banner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ