Hacking Is Gameyeeeah a good place to order from?

Truliche

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
I'm buying two R4s and two MicroSDs card, are they reliable?

I'm going with DHL Express, has anyone ordered from them before? They seem to have great prices.

theorgan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i had problems with them before. they couldn't get my address right and kept sending me emails saying the shipper couldn't figure out my address. it took them like 2 months to figure it out and even then they had to ship it to some other address i got a hold of. but i think they have US shippers now and not those dumb fucking chinese ones so you should be good.

springah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah, i tried ordering my R4 from there.. kept giving me an error so i emailed them. the error clearly said what the problem was (their credit system was broke), but was told over and over it was my credit card.. 3 weeks later and the issue still wasnt resolved (giving them TWO credit card numbers), went somewhere else.

r4 was shipped within hours from the "other" place.

Goochee64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have oredred from them a number of times and used Paypal.
The only problem I had once was I did not return to their site after making my Paypal payment. They have put a note on their front page about that know. http://www.gameyeeeah.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15

all my deliveries have been with DHL and had no problems. Would use again
smile.gif

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DealExtreme is very reliable and cheaper than Gameyeeeah if you use their free shipping.
smile.gif

However, their free shipping is EXTREMELY SLOW, took 2.5 weeks for me as I have said in many threads, but if you're willing to wait, it's worth it. They give you a tracking number and order confirmation number too.

But DX also has expedited shipping available, which I have heard is much faster. The EMS shipping is $14 I think, and the R4 is 34.90 so altogether 48.90.

striderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have oredred from them a number of times and used Paypal.
The only problem I had once was I did not return to their site after making my Paypal payment. They have put a note on their front page about that know. http://www.gameyeeeah.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15

all my deliveries have been with DHL and had no problems. Would use again
smile.gif

Yeah, I'll second this problem. I was planning on ordering two R4's, an ezflash 3-in-1 GBA, and an M3 Perfect from someone. Gameyeeeah was looking the best for price and availability.

Then I won an R4 in gameyeeeah's birthday contest on this site which was cool, so that pretty much sealed my decision to buy from them. I was in contact via pm's with their guy on GBAtemp that has the id gameyeeeah. There was a lag of at least a day or two between messages, but finally it was arranged that I would give him my order information and they would just add another R4 to my order before it shipped.

This seemed to go fine until I ran into the PayPal snag mentioned here. Apparently I didn't return to their site from PayPal when I was done and this left my order in a pending state according to their tracking system. I went several days without any contact from them leaving me to wonder what was happening. Finally I received a pm through this site that gave me my tracking number. Their policy is that all orders over $100 must ship via DHL, for me to the tune of about $20. This was okay with me.

I knew the day it was to arrive and was tracking it on-line. Then I saw that the delivery failed. They needed a signature. They left a form stuck to the door, which I signed and left for the driver the next day. I had my goods. All ended well.

Was I happy with gameyeeeah? The process was a bit bumpy, but in the end they gave me what I paid for in addition to the free R4!

Would I buy from them again? Sure...

I've purchased lots of stuff from Far East exporters and my experience with them has been much the same. They're typically low budget, crude operations with a fancy storefront on the web and either a dark, dingy warehouse, or small office area piled with cardboard boxes, a few computers for order processing, label printing and boxes or envelopes. Newegg they are not.

My best advice is to prepare yourself for a potential ordeal in getting your order with these sellers. Be patient and try not to get all pissy if you have trouble with them. You're essentially powerless at this end no matter what you think. The few significant order screw ups I had were ultimately resolved, some, many months later mind you, with gentle polite reminders and requests for consideration in making things right.

As for gameyeeeah...

If you use PayPal, make sure you return to their site from PayPal's.

If they ship DHL, track the package movement and be there to sign for it. Otherwise you'll wait another day.

Good luck!

striderx

HyoImowano

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've also had problems with gameyeeeah, I ordered an M3 Perfect Lite from them and it was shown as shipped, but in reality, they were out of stock, and they never told me this, I had to make topics on their forum to find out (worst possible way to communicate with customers). I canceled my order, got a refund, and bought an R4 from Deal Extreme.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's really based on the person.
I ordered a R4 from there, paid it with a credit card. Shipped to my house in 3 days. No strings, losses, emails, etc.

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i actually thought they had good service.
i ordered an r4ds from them,
it took about 24 days to get here (including weekends) because i chose airmail
but there was no other problem i had.
it arrived safe, and working perfectly fine.
and when it had been about 20 days and i was getting worried
i emailed them and i got a reply within a day that said if it didnt come in the next week they would contact their suppliers
and try and get a tracking code.
but i received it before that was necessary.
so id say, go for it, but choose DHL shipping because airmail is a pain

ecash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually thought they had good service.
i ordered an r4ds from them,
it took about 24 days to get here (including weekends) because i chose airmail
but there was no other problem i had.
it arrived safe, and working perfectly fine.
and when it had been about 20 days and i was getting worried
i emailed them and i got a reply within a day that said if it didnt come in the next week they would contact their suppliers
and try and get a tracking code.
but i received it before that was necessary.
so id say, go for it, but choose DHL shipping because airmail is a pain

If you are buying from them and choose DHL, why not buying one from a store near you. The total cost will be a lot cheaper than buying from them and use DHL.

If you are willing to wait for 24 days because of the shipping cost and the low price, then order from them. Actually, you should order from dealextreme because they are even cheaper than gameyeeeah.

Truliche

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Well I ended up ordering from mod-chip.com, the R4 is a whopping $50 there so I used their price match service, it took a while to get through but it was accepted and shipped, service was top notch and UPS is as always, pretty reliable.

I had problems with my credit card ordering from gameyeeeah so I just took my business to mod-chip and got it at the same price (minus 5% but that 5% is neglible) and through UPS much faster.

I recommend anyone to check out mod-chip with their "best price" option.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I ended up ordering from mod-chip.com, the R4 is a whopping $50 there so I used their price match service, it took a while to get through but it was accepted and shipped, service was top notch and UPS is as always, pretty reliable.

I had problems with my credit card ordering from gameyeeeah so I just took my business to mod-chip and got it at the same price (minus 5% but that 5% is neglible) and through UPS much faster.

I recommend anyone to check out mod-chip with their "best price" option.

Ehmm.. I'm pretty sure Mod-chip.com is a fraud site.

Truliche

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
It sure can't be, especially considering I already have my R4s
biggrin.gif
My friend ordered from them too (without best price) and got his R4 in 2 days.

mod-chip.com is a great place from my experience, they matched the price, took 5% off and my product got here fast.

I appreciate your concern but I think you might be confused with another site, from my experience and my friend's, mod-chip.com is not a fraud site and is safe to buy from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer