Is Dora the Explorer an "illegal immigrant"?

Blackiris

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What is wrong with the world today...
frown.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dora can stay.
The US needs as many Latin Girls as it can get.

But Diego has to go!

Yes, I'm aware "Latin" is not the proper term for all Hispanic people.

EDIT: Regarding the moronic stance being taken in Arizona against Hispanic people;
A few weeks ago Hispanic people living in Arizona were smearing refried beans in the shape of swastikas on the windows of government buildings.
This campaign makes far more sense than the Arizona skin-tone harassment law.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was this hilarious Robot Chicken bit on Dora being an illegal immigrant but I can't find it. Damn.

I don't know if this or the "boycott Arizona Iced Tea" is worst (side note, Arizona Iced Tea actually is located in New York and doesn't support the immigration bill at all, so it's laughable).

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guild McCommunist said:
There was this hilarious Robot Chicken bit on Dora being an illegal immigrant but I can't find it. Damn.

I don't know if this or the "boycott Arizona Iced Tea" is worst (side note, Arizona Iced Tea actually is located in New York and doesn't support the immigration bill at all, so it's laughable).
It's posted on the same page as this reply
wink.gif

Anyways, ontopic: what the fuck is wrong with these people? Come on. Dora's just a kids show, and kids learn of it! My 3 year old cousin can already say some things in English!
ohmy.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This world is just an absolute fucking mess. They should of done something about illegal immigrants a loooong time ago. Illegal immigrants is one topic that will surely get me pissed off and ramble on about how stupid they are. We as Americans can't even find jobs because the immigrants already took them. It's just bullshit.

Also, fortehlulz:

2mrsmz9.jpg

(I've had that picture saved for quite some time now, glad it comes in use now)

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
Dora is from Uruguay. We want her back. You can keep the monkey. And Diego.

@Brian117: You're absolutely right. USA is full of illegal immigrants. They started coming like flies since the Mayflower. You have to do something about that!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pichon64 said:
@Brian117: You're absolutely right. USA is full of illegal immigrants. They started coming like flies since the Mayflower. You have to do something about that!

You can help by shutting the fuck up.

bladerx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's silly if you look at how America was built, this is a nation of inmigrants, whom by the way erradicated the original habitants of these lands and confined them to little reservations. USA has a doble standard on this they want to force my country to accept illegal inmigrants and at the same time reject my people over there, very classy.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shouldn't people be a little more worried about all the legal immigrants who are plotting terrorist attacks in Canada and the USA? Honestly, there are bigger fish to fry when it comes to immigration issues. Canadian immigration is a joke btw, the lax system has allowed more then a dozen people into this country who were then arrested on terrorism charges and subsequently released from prison despite the evidence convicting all of those involved. I know the illegal immigration in America is out of control, but can you honestly blame people from Mexico wanting a better life in America? For the most part they are honest hard working individuals who want to support their families, and how much harm are they doing to America? If anything they are keeping the economy alive to some extent.

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm I think the correct term in the USA is "illegal ALIEN".
unsure.gif

Anyway whenever I watch their "border" show, the guys are always saying "yeah we caught another alien".

Something to do with Roswell methinks!!!
moogle.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P