Hacking is converting Wii U title key games to Loadiine possible

Kokumotsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so after i spent a day getting Breath of the wild to launch on my wii U. Cemu released an update making the game playable, so i was wondering if there was a way to convert my game files from WII U USB helper to the loadiine format or what ever format CEMU picks up.
i plan on buying BOTW but i wanted to go ahead and have everything ready but i wouldnt get UWizard to recognize my game files

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download the game with uwizard and select "decrypt." u need the wii u common key and the ticket to decrypt the game. I did this with breath of the wild, but I never bothered playing it. :P

Kokumotsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usb helper has a place to check mark for making loadiine files
i actually didnt notice that, thanks a lot
so i guess the next thing to ask is about the update and DLC folders i get

since the files are decrypted, would i just need to drag and drop the DLC and update folder into the main game folder?

Last edited by Kokumotsu,

Silithas

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How did you decrypt the key? I want to extract it to try with cemu 1.7.2, but i can't as the key needed is encrypted.

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Don't use loadiine anymore, I used to have it, but then I tried wup installer, and well, I can play games online, with dlcs and with fast loading times, those are good enough reasons to stop using loadiine

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...