Hacking Is anyone working on a Bruteforce like device for PS4?

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So has there been any word on the decrypted save? Is it actually legit? Or is it still too soon to know?

Listen its to soon to know. You keep on updating this thread to frequently. Nothing is going to happen in the span of a month or two. It is gonna take way longer.

RedRose30

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen its to soon to know. You keep on updating this thread to frequently. Nothing is going to happen in the span of a month or two. It is gonna take way longer.

Yes, because after I was going to leave this thread alone the rumor about the first PS4 save being decrypted was announced. So yes, obviously I'm going to ask about that. I know it's going to take a long time to do everything, but I was just wondering if the save being decrypted was true or not. I wasn't expecting a response immediately after I posted. I appreciate you answering my questions. You've been great, but you don't have to be rude, especially when I wasn't looking for a response right away.

Thanks again for your help everyone.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So has there been any word on the decrypted save? Is it actually legit? Or is it still too soon to know?

No. Because no one HAS decrypted a save. What was decrypted was a game (data files and binary required to run the game), no save data or mention of save data.

Yes, because after I was going to leave this thread alone the rumor about the first PS4 save being decrypted was announced. So yes, obviously I'm going to ask about that. I know it's going to take a long time to do everything, but I was just wondering if the save being decrypted was true or not. I wasn't expecting a response immediately after I posted. I appreciate you answering my questions. You've been great, but you don't have to be rude, especially when I wasn't looking for a response right away.

Thanks again for your help everyone.

AGAIN NO SAVE DATA HAS BEEN DECRYPTED!!!!
The game BINARY AND DATA FILES for FIFA 14 were decrypted, and to my knowledge no additional info has been given regarding said decryption since the announcement last week. Seriously lady. Stop updating this thread every time a rumor comes out or you feel too long has passed without a rumor popping up. IF and WHEN someone cracks the save data encryption for the PS4 system, it WILL be posted EVERYWHERE. Every single warez, homebrew and hacking site on the net will be talking about it. Until then, stop asking.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Because no one HAS decrypted a save. What was decrypted was a game (data files and binary required to run the game), no save data or mention of save data.

AGAIN NO SAVE DATA HAS BEEN DECRYPTED!!!!
The game BINARY AND DATA FILES for FIFA 14 were decrypted, and to my knowledge no additional info has been given regarding said decryption since the announcement last week. Seriously lady. Stop updating this thread every time a rumor comes out or you feel too long has passed without a rumor popping up. IF and WHEN someone cracks the save data encryption for the PS4 system, it WILL be posted EVERYWHERE. Every single warez, homebrew and hacking site on the net will be talking about it. Until then, stop asking.

Thanks for backing me up. See. Even he agrees with me. Be patient and everything will happen. :)

RedRose30

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have patience. I only asked 2 questions about the decrypted data. Like I said, I wasn't expecting a response for my second question right away, nor would I have posted again if no one responded. You guys could have completely ignored me, and I would have moved on. And no, I'm not going to ask a question every time I hear something new. I only asked because it happened close to when I made this thread, so I figured why not. I was going to let this thread die until the rumor popped up.

Seriously though, this is going to be my last post in this thread whether anyone responds to this or not. The mods can close this thread. But I do appreciate you guys answering my questions. Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...