Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I'm hoping for too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He didn't mention anywhere that Ironfall is related to the feehax hack though it could be.
If I recall one of his previous tweets it was: "wouldn't it be cool if you only needed cubic ninja the first time you install ninjhax ? if you think so, stay tuned ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

So it's a safe assumption we will still need Cubic Ninja at least the first time the exploit is activated.

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I haven't been following for a while, I'm on 9.2 n3ds with mset GW. I hate the cart switching, emunand loading stuff, swapping, reboot, etc

What I need the most is being able to play games region free (other features are bonus)

In that case should I just update to 9.9, download ironfall and I'll have a simple way to launch my games?

D

Deleted-355425

I haven't been following for a while, I'm on 9.2 n3ds with mset GW. I hate the cart switching, emunand loading stuff, swapping, reboot, etc

What I need the most is being able to play games region free (other features are bonus)

In that case should I just update to 9.9, download ironfall and I'll have a simple way to launch my games?

i cant find it to download on the store anymore, so could of been pulled. If you press to download it, you can only access videos for it.

goober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You have far more to lose than gain by upgrading before the actual exploit is released, even if the game gets pulled or patched before it. Just stay on 9.2 and deal with the extra step. Besides there are still ways to get this on your 9.2 system without upgrading, a hassle sure, but if you want an additional safety net and not ruin the great thing that is a 9.2 n3ds, it's well worth it.

D

Deleted-355425

not on the EU store, if you press on the game button to download, takes you too the next screen which only has videos to download. you can redownload if you have already gotten it, i have a fresh system and its not there to download.

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not on the EU store, if you press on the game button to download, takes you too the next screen which only has videos to download. you can redownload if you have already gotten it, i have a fresh system and its not there to download.
Ohhh, then it might've been pulled but I'm on the US eshop and it was still there.

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hope Ironhax doesn't need Cubic Ninja and is related to freehax. But if it does, rest assured we will get freehax on the same date as the persistent hack:
just to make extra clear : homebrew launcher from OOT3D will be a thing soon, but free hax is unrelated and will come out before/same time.

Also, Smealum said:
everyone interested in 3DS homebrew should get IRONFALL from the eshop for FREE ! tell all your friends, please RT !

It baffles me a lot that he INSISTS that "EVERYONE" interested in 3ds homebrew should download IronFall. No mention of cubic ninja owners or anything. So my theory is that Ironfall is part of freehax. There's no reason to tell everybody to download IronFall if the fact that not everyone has cubic ninja remains. Just my 2 cents :lol:

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It baffles me a lot that he INSISTS that "EVERYONE" interested in 3ds homebrew should download IronFall. No mention of cubic ninja owners or anything. So my theory is that Ironfall is part of freehax. There's no reason to tell everybody to download IronFall if the fact that not everyone has cubic ninja remains. Just my 2 cents :lol:
Cubic Ninja can't be pulled by Nintendo, because it's a retail game (in case you weren't aware). Ironfall can. Hence why "EVERYONE" should get it, because "EVERYONE" can get Cubic Ninja now or in the future (either retail or Sky3DS).

Reactions: Deleted User

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Cubic Ninja can't be pulled by Nintendo, because it's a retail game (in case you weren't aware). Ironfall can. Hence why "EVERYONE" should get it, because "EVERYONE" can get Cubic Ninja now or in the future (either retail or Sky3DS).
I suppose you're right. But, I've been reading news at Wololo and saw this:

3DS: Freehax exploit game announced by Smealum. The game is free, grab it while you can!
by wololo · August 1, 2015

Smealum had hinted earlier this week that he would be releasing a “free” hack for fellow 3DS owners out there. Earlier today, he confirmed the release would happen tonight.

I'm not sure about it now. I mean, they can be simply mistaken.

enigma85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope Ironhax doesn't need Cubic Ninja and is related to freehax. But if it does, rest assured we will get freehax on the same date as the persistent hack:

Ironhax isn't a thing. Ironhax is freehax. And smealeum said before in a tweet that it would be nice to just use CN/OOT once to install the homebrew loader, then never have to run it again. I'm pretty sure he meant this. I think you will need CN/OOT at least once, then ironfall thereafter. but smealeum is always a bit cryptic when he tweets with us so what do i know lol

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
what about a 9.0 SYSNAND n3DS? I grabbed ironfall (with pasta CFW eshop spoof) but it sits at the 3DS screen.....it it moot and pointless for a user like me? I have a gateway too so I could just sideload it on emunand but what purpose would that bring?

going to update my O3DS XL to newest Emunand and attempt to grab it too

EDIT: as of 9:12 EST Ironfall is still avaliable on the US Store..downloading now on o3DS

SCHWEET. Ironfall boots on my 9.0 N3DS using Pasta CFW + Firmlaunch

toyed a little bit with it since It never really interested me. LOL GEARS OF NINTENDO MUCH

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

Dt123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a old 3ds downgraded to 4.4 with MSET, 9.9 emunand and both nands are linked. I'm currently using rxtools, should I update my sysnand and download?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Believe me I have tried, at first it somehow worked, then it didn't...long story short, I've contacted Gateway about it, and told them about the problem, and they said "they are working on it", but it's been a few months since then.

Create a new one ? Takes 2 minutes.

EDIT***

BTW Guys, Is it necessary to update the game ? There's a patch 1.1.
A new NNID?
No.

Besides, you try creating a new NNID when you go to the eShop/transfer app/NNID settings and are told you need to enter your password, and then told either you need a password or you can't use this NNID on this console.

I'm not going to format.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A